Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Research thesis paper format

Research thesis paper format

Mar/Wed/2018 | Uncategorized

How to Write a Research Paper - A Research Guide for Students

Research thesis paper format

Order Essay from Experienced Writers with Ease -
How to Write a Thesis

attributes resume Get via App Store Read this post in our app! Mentioning personal qualities on paper format, CV [duplicate] This question already has an answer here: I've noticed that a lot of CVs contain a segment that looks something like: I have fast learning skills, out-of-the-box thinking, high motivation, loyalty and coursework, dedication. I am a hard worker and research paper, a team player and intend to essay drain, put in a lot of hard work. I've noticed some people put those 'personal qualities' segments at the very top of a CV below the name/phone number part. Unlike cover letters (which I tend to read after the paper, initial filtering) I don't understand those segments. Is there any merit in including those segments in a CV? Can I conclude something meaningful when I read a CV and see that segment? marked as duplicate by elizabethan, gnat, Jan Doggen, Jim G., IDrinkandIKnowThings, keshlam Sep 1 '14 at 3:05. This question has been asked before and already has an answer.

If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question. Research Format? Any film student worth their salt will tell you that one should show, not tell a story. Including these qualities at the top of a CV is like a billboard proclaiming Our Best Yet! - no evidence is provided beyond a dubious claim. Their resume, CV and cover letter should show you that they learn fast and are loyal, through rapid advancement and persevering through hard times. Claiming them at the top is at best redundant and at worst flagrantly disrespecting a reviewer's time. Another example: If I told you I am smart, would that prompt you to upvote this answer? No? What if I provided a well-thought-out response that showed I had some knowledge in this area?

My best guess is that they do it because some resume writing advice sites (and some writers) recommend it. Crime? I know that up until recently, I had a section like that on there too. It used to be common to have one (at least in Canada). The accepted opinion has been moving away from this now, and many sites say to have an overview of who you are at the top. Research Paper Format? Kind of an writing like introduction.

To back this theory up, check out research format, any random resume sample in japanese earthquake this list of thesis format, Monster's Resume Samples and you'll see what I mean. About? You can still see it being advised to research thesis paper, include a resume profile of short essay on brain, some sort on the about careers site. So, I don't think you can jump to any conclusions other than that they tried to research paper, make a good resume and followed advice as seen online. Should personal qualities be included information in a resume? No. Vs Education? A resume should detail the applicant's experience, not his/her personal qualities. It may be desirable to highlight certain personality traits in a resume, but that can be done much more effectively by carefully wording the entries related to work experience. For example, let's say you want to transition from team lead to development manager. Which of these better shows leadership? Lead developer/designer for ASP.NET and MVC applications.

Led an international team that successfully designed and developed several complex, business-critical ASP.NET and MVC applications. Everything in a resume should leverage personal experience to show that the person is a great candidate for research thesis paper, exactly the type of job that they want. Anything else is useless fluff that dilutes the short essay on brain drain, real message. That said, there is certainly a place to self-identify as a hard worker, leader, great communicator, etc. That place is the research thesis paper, cover letter, not the resume.

Most importantly, it tells you that they think those characteristics are important or impressive (although perhaps only indirectly, in that they think you think they're important for this role). You might be able to creative writing websites, conclude more from the fact that someone thinks loyalty is worth mentioning here, than you can from research thesis format their belief (or claim) that they're loyal! It doesn't tell you that they actually possess the characteristics to remote sensing, any remarkable degree. Research Format? Especially something completely vague like out-of-the-box thinking. You might read that and figure that all of your candidates think out of the box, not just this one, but some of them would call it having a good idea. Sensing? As for research paper, whether there's any merit in it -- if its a CV posted online, then it makes a lot of sense to have some kind of summary up top indicating what kind of jobs you're looking for, why you want them, and remote sensing thesis, what basic attitude you bring. This kind of personal qualities stuff often creeps in there. If it's a CV submitted for a particular application with a cover letter, then it probably repeats stuff from the thesis, cover letter, although it might still be a worthwhile summary of on brain, why they're good for the role. You could view it as a reading comprehension test, has the research paper, candidate accurately identified and summarized what the language investigation, role calls for?. Research? Ideally it's backed up by relevant experience, in which case it serves as a sort of language coursework, abstract of the result the author wishes to prove in this paper, but that's not always practical. If you believe yourself to research thesis, be unusually loyal it might be quite easy to crime, present examples of this, but quite difficult to put those examples in your CV , which operates well above the level of specific incidents in which you demonstrated loyalty.

Therefore this statement in the CV is (intentionally or otherwise) bait. It might induce you to ask at interview a question that the thesis paper format, candidate has (you'd think) prepared for. Of course, if you cared about drain loyalty then you'd be asking all candidates about loyalty, and if you don't care about loyalty why waste interview time drawing a rehearsed answer? So you can argue it's complete pointless as far as that goes, except that I suspect in practice it does occasionally prompt an interviewer to thesis format, talk about something they otherwise wouldn't, just like the also-controversial hobbies section. It would seem to me irrational to ignore this information in a CV, if you would pay attention to exactly the same thing written in a cover letter (I'm not sure if you're saying you actually do that not).

Unless you're extremely busy and have clear instructions written in whatever process they went through to essay on brain, submit the thesis, application, it's pretty much nonsense to essay, punish applicants because they don't follow your conventions of what goes where.

Essay Writer for All Kinds of Papers -
How to Write a Thesis

Martin Essayan Um homem com qualidades. Beija a mao que nao te atreves a morder era uma das frases preferidas de Calouste Gulbenkian. Thesis Paper! O compromisso estava-lhe no sangue. Essay About Japanese! Mas havia outras: Confere, confere, confere, e Nada escapa a minha atencao. Format! Ambas vem citadas no livro O Senhor Cinco por Cento, que Ralph Hewins escreveu em 1957, com a colaboracao do filho de Gulbenkian, Nubar. Sensing! O livro foi recentemente editado em Portugal e na primeira pagina estimula-se o voyeurismo do leitor: O meu pai nao era um santo, nao quero uma biografia branqueada. O que se fica a saber do milionario misterioso? Muito.

Da importancia de ser um armenio ao exilio em Portugal. Research! Da sua natureza, rotinas, ascensao. Poverty Essay! Dos negocios e do dinheiro. Da coleccao de arte e da filantropia. Thesis! De um sonho na juventude: ser professor de fisica. Investigation Coursework! Que o pai considerou um projecto disparatado. O livro foi o ponto de partida para falar com Martin Essayan, o seu bisneto de 49 anos.

Um homem que gozou de outra liberdade e se formou em engenharia. Thesis Format! Um profissional que nao foi forcado a trabalhar na Fundacao que Calouste criou em Portugal, mas que acabou por integrar o seu conselho de administracao. Martin Essayan: que nome e este? Quem sao os Essayan? Porque e que nao e Gulbenkian? Porque e que a historia das duas familias estao ligadas? Em que e que esta familia e igual a todas as familias? Em duas horas de conversa, em Lisboa, onde vem regularmente, contou a sua historia. Sempre esteve presente na minha vida. Essay On Brain! Desde crianca que ouvia falar dele. Research! Os meus pais foram cuidadosos; aperceberam-se do risco que seria crescer sentindo-me privilegiado.

Deixaram claro que quase todo o dinheiro de Calouste Gulbenkian tinha sido deixado a uma Fundacao, e que eu teria de trabalhar, como o meu pai fez. A minha avo, Rita Essayan, era filha de Calouste Gulbenkian. Short Essay! Os meus avos interessaram-se por nos (a minha irma e eu) mais na adolescencia do que na infancia, e contaram-nos muitas historias. Eu teria 14, 15 anos. Grandes quantidades de dinheiro a circular numa familia, muitas vezes, destroem as geracoes mais novas. Thesis Paper! Os meus pais acharam que tinham de me proteger disso. Deram-me uma excelente educacao, mas com o sentimento de que um dia ficaria por minha conta. Websites Mibba! Estou-lhes imensamente grato. Acho que sim.

Eu vi-o sobretudo atraves dos olhos do meu pai, que foi quem mais me falou sobre ele. Research Thesis Paper Format! E eram os olhos de um homem novo - o meu pai teria perto de 30 anos quando Gulbenkian morreu. Crime! Ele tinha imenso medo de Calouste, como os outros membros da familia. Fascinio e medo. Thesis Format! Falou-me da enorme forca moral que Calouste tinha. Websites Like! Contou-me da sua capacidade de ser um negociador formidavel. Research Thesis Paper Format! Mas acho que tem razao: obtem-se olhares diferentes, de pessoas diferentes, sobre a mesma pessoa. Eu nasci em Inglaterra.

Essayan era um nome estrangeiro que ninguem conseguia pronunciar. Creative Websites Like! Era uma maneira de ser diferente das outras pessoas, e na escola nao queremos ser diferentes das outras pessoas. Research Thesis Format! Eu nao tenho o nome Gulbenkian. About Japanese Earthquake! Nao havia muita gente que conhecesse o nome em Inglaterra. Paper Format! Nao e como em Portugal, onde toda a gente o conhece. Queria que o meu percurso se fizesse pelo meu talento e nao por outra razao qualquer. Creative Writing Websites Like Mibba! E porque as reaccoes das pessoas que souberam nao ajudaram: estavam mais interessadas no Calouste Gulbenkian do que em mim. Paper! Uma das maiores mudancas em mim foi quando ha uns anos comecei a trabalhar na Fundacao e tornei-me responsavel pelo Servico das Comunidades Armenias. Short On Brain! Redescobri a minha heranca armenia, comecei a ler sobre a Historia da Armenia.

Descobri muitas coisas sobre a minha familia, li sobre Gulbenkian. Paper! Tinha quarenta e tal anos, foi uma perspectiva da maturidade. Outra luz. Elizabethan Punishment Essay! O livro, [O Senhor Cinco por Cento], so o li ha uns quatro ou cinco anos. Research! A versao inglesa foi publicada 1957. Writing Like! Esteve sempre na prateleira, ja o tinha aberto, mas nunca o tinha lido ate assumir o cargo na Fundacao. Na verdade, comeca antes, com o pai e o tio dela. Research! Conseguimos chegar ate antes disso, quando os Essayan e os Gulbenkian eram vizinhos em Talas, na Cesareia. Vs Education! As duas familias juntam-se com Nevarte.

Acho que tem razao. Thesis! A Fundacao tem uma vasta bibliografia sobre Gulbenkian. Sensing! Sabemos a historia da familia nos ultimos 1500 anos. Research Thesis Paper Format! Nao sabemos isso sobre os Essayans, ha mais misterio. Essay On Brain! Mas sinto-me uma mistura dos dois. Nao foi so Nevarte que se casou com Calouste Gulbenkian. Thesis! Na geracao seguinte, Kevork Essayan, casou-se com a sua prima Rita. About Japanese! As duas familias estao ligadas. Eles eram segundos primos, era legal [riso].

E era tradicao nas familias armenias, que tendiam a casar dentro da comunidade. Eles eram da mesma aldeia. Nao. Research Paper Format! Quando entrei para a Fundacao, gostaria de ter sentido essa pertenca. Poverty Vs Education Essay! Mas percebi que estava iludido. Research Format! Nao cresci como armenio. O meu pai nao falava sequer a lingua e educou-me como uma pessoa inglesa.

Cresci como um outsider, estou a meio caminho, nao sou nada, sou internacional. Short Essay On Brain Drain! A minha mulher e americana, a minha familia e de todo o mundo, ninguem e de um pais em particular. Onde esta a minha mulher, onde estao os meus filhos, onde estao os meus pais, a minha irma. Thesis! Sinto-me muito bem em Londres, mas nao e o que me define. O que me define e a minha familia. Nasci em Londres, num dos melhores hospitais. Language! Sou o segundo filho; a minha irma nasceu em 1958, eu nasci em 59. Thesis Format! Fui educado em casa.

Quando tinha sete anos, fui enviado para um colegio interno fora de Londres. Essay! Antes disso, andava numa escola pequena perto de casa. E isso. Research Paper! Lembro-me de uma festa de aniversario, com criancas, nannies. Lembro-me do jardim, da cozinha. Remote Sensing! Lembro-me de acontecimentos traumaticos. Thesis Paper! Eu era daquelas criancas que estao sempre a partir coisas; parti uma lampada, agarrei os filamentos e apanhei um choque, queimei a mao. Lembro-me de ser levado pela minha mae pelas escadas, a gritar. Investigation! As outras coisas foram coisas de que me falaram ou que vi nos filmes. Thesis Paper! Havia uma au-pair francesa que me vestia os soutiens dela e punha bolas de tenis la dentro! Ha fotografias disso.

Isso provocava um efeito nos adultos, chamava a atencao. Sim. Creative Writing Websites Like! Estava sempre a chamar a atencao, a tentar dizer a coisa mais inteligente. Talvez nao estivesse satisfeito com a atencao que tinha, talvez fosse genetico. Research! O meu pai tambem era assim. Creative Writing Like Mibba! Quando andava na escola tentava chamar a atencao e isso nao corria bem com os professores. Thesis Format! Talvez tenha aprendido a controlar esse meu lado. Procurava captar a atencao atraves de coisas engracadas? Atraves de coisas inteligentes? O resultado e diferente. Sim, e diferente.

Fazia ambas. Essay About Japanese! E ambas podem ser prejudiciais. Lembro-me tambem de sair de dentro do cesto da roupa suja, atraves da roupa. Sao memorias que nao se apagam, nao sei porque. E verdade. Research! Lembro-me de me sentar ao colo da minha mae a ouvir musica. Crime Essay! Sao sobretudo relacoes, nao sao objectos as coisas de que me lembro.

Nao me lembro dos meus brinquedos. Nos nao eramos assim tao ricos. Research Paper! Calouste Gulbenkian deixou uma quantia suficiente aos seus dois filhos para que pudessem viver as suas vidas. Investigation! O dinheiro era suficiente, se procurassemos estava la. A educacao veio do meu pai, que era um advogado de sucesso. Thesis Paper! O meu pai trabalhava muito, e era o resultado disso que pagava a minha educacao, as nossas ferias. Japanese! Nao eramos pobres, tinhamos uma vida que 99% do resto do mundo nao tem. Research Thesis Paper Format! Mandaram-me para as melhores escolas. Vs Education! Para Summerfield, que era um jardim de infancia, e depois para Eton, que era excelente. Mas muito recentemente.

Mantenho algumas. Research Thesis! Tenho mais amigos de Cambridge do que de Eton. Language Investigation Coursework! Em Eton sentia-me ligeiramente a margem. Format! Mantenho tres ou quatro amigos - nao e um numero grande. Para Calouste, foi essencial. Vs Education Essay! Teve a sorte de ser filho de alguem que estava no negocio do petroleo, teve a sorte de ser armenio. Research Thesis Paper! Depois, devido a sua determinacao e tendencia para o sucesso, estabeleceu mais ligacoes. Creative Writing Like! Casou-se com Nevarte, em parte por amor, mas tambem porque era mais um passo. Nao sei se isso nao seria o que diz qualquer irmao a uma irma. Acho que sim.

A maior parte dos armenios, quando deixaram a Armenia depois do genocidio, como a familia de Calouste, perderam tudo. Paper! Calouste conseguiu recuperar. A familia Essayan ficou muito mais pobre do que Calouste. Language Investigation Coursework! Essa relacao, que e uma relacao de poder, causou ressentimento nos outros. Pode ver-se neste livro o ressentimento por parte de Atvarte em relacao a Calouste. Format! Ele diz que 95 por cento do sucesso de Calouste se deve a mulher. Nao penso que seja correcto. Remote! Se falasse com outros do nucleo duro, como Radcliffe [[advogado e confidente], que era um excelente advogado da sua geracao, ele diria que Calouste era um homem excepcional, com um intelecto excepcional.

Calouste Gulbenkian era um gigante e admiro-o muito. Research Thesis Paper Format! Tambem acho que se casou muito bem, porque a mulher era mais sociavel do que ele. Nao era sociavel, detestava eventos sociais, e nao se preocupava em ser popular. E uma forma exagerada de colocar a questao. Poverty Vs Education! Ele nao se sentia socialmente confortavel. Research Paper Format! Era muito exigente, mas nao acho que detestasse pessoas. Crime Punishment! Nao conheci a sua mulher, Nevarte. Thesis Paper Format! Conheci a minha avo, Rita, que me disseram que era parecida com ela. Creative Like! Uma pessoa com muita vivacidade, apaixonada.

Adorava festas. Era muito restritiva em relacao as pessoas que eram admitidas. Paper! Calouste definia quem era admitido em casa. Sensing Thesis! E isso acontecia tambem com Nubar [o filho de Calouste e Nevarte]. A minha avo escapava-se de casa para se dar com outras pessoas. Thesis Paper! Era uma senhora audaz, que saia para beber e divertir-se. Nubar tambem gostava de sair para ver outras pessoas e divertir-se. Essay! As vezes podia faze-lo, outras vezes nao. Estaria ele apaixonado? Acho que sim.

Se nao estava, havia um respeito profundo. Research Paper! A mulher, a mae, na familia armenia, e uma figura importantissima. About Earthquake! Significa estabilidade para toda a familia. Thesis Paper Format! O homem e dominante fora de casa. Essay Japanese Earthquake! Ela deu-lhe estabilidade, era como uma ancora. Research Paper Format! E foi a unica a acompanha-lo nesta viagem incrivel. Quando Nevarte morreu, Calouste perdeu isso. Sensing! Mudou o testamento depois da sua morte. Research Paper! Antes de ela morrer, ele queria que a familia gerisse a Fundacao.

Fazer um orfanato. Posso perceber. Creative Writing Mibba! Era uma enorme quantia de dinheiro para ele. Paper Format! O pedido dela era muito informal, era uma anotacao num pedaco de papel. Pode nao ter sido claro para ele o que significava para ela. Creative! No livro [O Senhor Cinco por Cento], este incidente aparece como o motivo pelo qual Nubar se afasta do pai. Research Thesis! Havia outras razoes, eles vinham a dar-se mal desde ha varios anos. Creative Websites Like! Mas finalmente fomos ao encontro dos desejos de Nevarte: originalmente houve uma escola fundada no Irao, com esse dinheiro, e a Fundacao tambem aplicou uma grande quantia de dinheiro na construcao de uma escola em Franca. Research Paper Format! Portanto, cumprimos o seu desejo, ainda que Calouste nao o tenha feito em vida. Nubar foi completamente dependente em termos financeiros de Calouste em grande parte da sua vida.

Acho ate que era uma das coisas que davam cabo dele, que isso o destruia como pessoa. Talvez ele as respeitasse. Essay Earthquake! Mas era dificil faze-lo, porque era assustador. Entre Nubar e Calouste. Entre Rita e Calouste. Para Rita, as coisas nao eram faceis. Research Thesis Paper Format! Calouste tinha um filho e uma outra crianca. Essay Earthquake! Ela sempre representou um papel secundario face a Nubar. Thesis Paper! No entanto, Calouste era muito dominador relativamente a ela, controlava quem podia e nao podia ver. Language Coursework! Era o mesmo com o meu pai, que era o seu neto: tinha sempre de fazer tudo muito bem, ser academicamente bem sucedido. Thesis Paper Format! Calouste era muito exigente consigo proprio; parecia ser comandado por esta necessidade de se colocar entre os melhores do mundo e ganhar.

Inculcou isso nos que o rodeavam: tinham de competir com os melhores e sair com sucesso. Essa filosofia continua na sua geracao e educacao. Sensing Thesis! Foi enviado para Eton com o mesmo objectivo. Thesis Paper Format! Foi feliz la? Mais feliz do que na escola anterior. Essay About Earthquake! Era infeliz por ser diferente dos outros - por causa do meu nome e por a minha pele ser mais escura. Research Thesis Paper! Eton era mais cosmopolita. Creative Writing Websites Mibba! Academicamente era mais estimulante.

So no fim. Format! Demorei um pouco a assentar, concentrar-me e trabalhar arduamente. Poverty Essay! Podia ser uma reaccao a familia: se nao posso escolher o que me ensinam, nao me vou esforcar. Paper! Mas as raizes da minha auto-estima residem no facto de os meus pais gostarem muito de nos, de sentir que eu e a minha irma eramos as coisas mais importantes da vida deles. Writing Like! Isso esteve sempre atras de mim e deu-me uma forca enorme. Research Paper Format! Agora que tenho filhos, acho que comunicar o amor incondicional (sem estar sempre a dize-lo), e ao mesmo tempo tentar estrutura-los, e muito importante. Eu senti-me amado e senti-me apoiado. Japanese! Viajei num autocarro de dois andares de Londres ate a Turquia, Israel, Iraque, Irao, Afeganistao e depois India. Research! Sozinho. Poverty! Senti-me so, mas sempre soube que, se alguma coisa corresse mal, os meus pais iam salvar-me. Research! E um enorme suporte para se poder correr riscos. Language Investigation! Nao fiz nada que os obrigasse a salvarem-me, mas sabia que estavam la.

Frustei-lhes tanto as expectativas no inicio que ficaram enormemente gratos com as coisas que fiz depois. Research Paper Format! O segredo e comecar por desaponta-los! Estive interno durante cinco anos; depois houve uma pausa entre Eton e a faculdade. Language Investigation Coursework! Fui esquiar para a Escocia. E depois fiz essa viagem. Vi o mundo com os meus olhos. Ate Eton, estava bastante protegido. Paper Format! Senti que tinha alguma coisa em comum com as pessoas que encontrava.

Uma coisa boa nos paises arabes e que ha sempre gente nas ruas que quer praticar o ingles. E eu parecia-me com eles - para as pessoas altas e louras deve ser mais dificil. Essay! Na India sai do autocarro e fiquei por minha conta. Sim. Research Thesis Format! Foi um periodo de dois ou tres meses em que estive completamente incontactavel, absolutamente livre. Vs Education! Adorei isso. Research Thesis! Depois fui para Cambridge.

Por duas razoes. Language Investigation! A primeira e porque sempre gostei de desmontar coisas. Research Thesis Format! A segunda foi porque as minhas disciplinas preferidas eram matematica e fisica. Websites! Ha uma terceira razao: engenharia e uma ciencia muito pratica e eu queria trabalhar em negocios. Research Thesis Paper! A engenharia e um bom caminho para isso. Essay On Brain Drain! Quando sai da faculdade e decidi que nao queria ser um engenheiro puro, fui trabalhar para a IBM, na venda de computadores em larga escala. Thesis Format! Eles tinham a melhor formacao em vendas e decidi frequenta-la. Creative Websites Like! Foi uma decisao importantissima para entrar no mundo dos negocios e para as decisoes que tomei a seguir. Research Thesis! Sou um problem solver. Eu era ambicioso, havia coisas que queria atingir. Writing Mibba! Consegui algumas delas, mas nao todas.

Fundei a minha propria empresa, mas o meu pai sempre quis que eu viesse para a Fundacao. Era preciso alguem que tomasse conta da delegacao do Reino Unido e do Servico das Comunidades Armenias. Ele confiava em mim e achava que se eu ca estivesse, a delegacao e este servico estariam em boas maos. Research Thesis Format! A minha familia esteve envolvida nesta Fundacao desde o inicio e houve apenas um curtissimo periodo em que nao havia nenhum membro da familia na administracao. Elizabethan! Acho que havia o desejo de manter essa tradicao familiar. E um compromisso muito emocional. A minha situacao foi muito diferente. Thesis Paper Format! A familia esteve sob o dominio de Calouste durante muito tempo. Elizabethan Punishment Essay! Quando ele morreu, houve um certo alivio. Research Thesis! As pessoas sentiram que podiam fazer o que quisessem.

O meu pai escolheu nao trabalhar com Calouste, fazer a sua propria carreira. Resistia-lhe imenso e Calouste nao gostava disso. Language Coursework! Na verdade, obrigou o meu pai a trabalhar na Iraq Petroleum Company, em Londres e no Medio Oriente. Research Thesis Paper! O meu pai permaneceu na empresa cinco anos, o que lhe atrasou a carreira juridica. Essay On Brain Drain! Mas a alternativa seria trabalhar no escritorio de Calouste Gulbenkian em Londres - seria ainda pior. Marionetas, talvez seja demais. Research Thesis! Tinha uma enorme tendencia para dominar acontecimentos e pessoas, o que fazia dele grande, mas tambem muito dificil. Sim.

Nao acho que o fizesse em proveito proprio, mas era uma pessoa muito controladora. Investigation! Calouste pensava que sabia o que e que estava certo. Format! Era um visionario. Elizabethan Crime Punishment! Estava certo acerca de muitas coisas. Format! Antecipou a importancia do petroleo, percebeu que era importante que as nacoes trabalhassem juntas e nao competissem.

Conseguiu muito apenas com a sua vontade. Significou muito para mim, mesmo que nao me tenha apercebido logo. Essay About! Vim sem saber bem como seria, trabalhava em part-time, quatro dias. Thesis Format! Queria manter a minha empresa para o caso de nao resultar. Crime! Uma vez tomada a decisao, teve implicacoes emocionais. Research Paper! Uma das coisas foi a descoberta das minhas raizes armenias. Elizabethan! E um ambiente familiar muito forte, porque o meu pai passou por aqui, o meu avo esteve aqui durante 24 anos, o meu bisavo fundou-a. Research Thesis! As pessoas nao me conheciam como o bisneto do Calouste Gulbenkian e eu nao me via assim. Interessante.

Nao tinha pensado assim. Vs Education! O meu avo serviu a Fundacao sem conflito, era genro de Gulbenkian. Research Paper Format! Apesar desse medo, ele sempre foi leal a Calouste e transferiu essa lealdade para a Fundacao, enquanto a serviu. Sensing! Com o meu pai foi um pouco diferente, porque apesar de ser educado com Gulbenkian vivo, teve uma vida cheia de sucesso a margem da Fundacao. Ele voltou como os independentes a quem se da credito. Paper Format! De certa maneira, cada geracao torna-se mais distante. Gostava de saber mais sobre ele. Language! Nao o percebo totalmente, mas acho que sei muito sobre ele.

A parte que me parece mais critica e perceber esse desejo ardente de ser bem-sucedido. Research Thesis Paper! Se gostava de o conhecer? Nao sei se funcionaria. Nao. Essay! Os meus pais fizeram isso por mim. Paper Format! Nao sinto Calouste Gulbenkian la atras a julgar-me. About Japanese Earthquake! E seria pouco saudavel se sentisse. Sim. Research! Sinto que estou aqui a tentar fazer o que ele gostaria que fosse feito. Short Essay On Brain! Mas nao sinto que estou a ser obrigado por um poder do passado. Dinheiro e um topico obrigatorio quando se fala de Gulbenkian.

Embora o filho tenha dito que, para ele, o dinheiro era apenas uma recompensa. Paper! O mais importante era a negociacao. Acho que Nubar tem razao. Language Investigation Coursework! As coisas confundem-se. Research Thesis! Calouste Gulbenkian detestava desperdicio. Vs Education Essay! E era muito controlador. Temos a imagem dele a contar os centimos. O que o motivava era colocar-se entre os melhores, era o desafio. Paper Format! Ele tambem se descrevia como arquitecto. Elizabethan Crime Punishment Essay! A historia dele e a de quem traz pessoas novas e as insere numa estrutura elegante. Thesis Paper! Comecou por deter 40 por cento na concessao de todas as reservas petroliferas dentro das fronteiras do Imperio Otomano.

Cedeu 25 por cento a Royal Dutch Shell, reduziu a sua participacao para cinco por cento para permitir a entrada da Anglo-Persian Oil Company. Elizabethan Crime! Posteriormente trouxe os Franceses por transmissao da posicao detida pelos Alemaes. Research Paper! Mais tarde deixou entrar os Americanos e tentou ainda incluir os Russos. Japanese Earthquake! E um processo criativo, e um processo de dominacao. Research Thesis Paper Format! Nunca ouvi historias sobre sentir-se orgulhoso por ser um dos homens mais ricos do mundo. Tratava-se de poder. Era timido. Sensing Thesis! E acho que ha qualquer coisa de armenio nisso. Research Paper Format! Quando foi educado, os turcos tinham permissao para testar a qualidade da sua espada cortando a cabeca a qualquer armenio que passasse. Language Coursework! Teoricamente tinham esse poder. Research Thesis Paper! Toda a gente tentava nao ser demasiado provocador ou proeminente; de outra maneira, podiam ver a cabeca cortada. E os melhores eram os que tinham mais sorte.

Luta-se contra tudo e todos, era uma questao de vida ou morte. Poverty Vs Education! Tudo e luta. A natureza armenia e ter crescido durante o Imperio Otomano. Antes do Imperio Otomano, a Armenia foi uma nacao entre dois grandes imperios. Paper! Os armenios tiveram de aprender a jogar com os dois lados, a falar as duas linguas, e a manter um lugar para si. Essay! Ha essa tradicao: conciliar interesses, nao pertencer a uma nacao, ser internacional. Paper! Lutar.

E suspeitar de tudo. Vs Education! Estas qualidades capacitaram as Armenios a serem negociadores internacionais no Imperio Otomano com grande exito. De certeza que sim. Paper Format! Os valores de Calouste e os valores da familia Essayan sao os mesmos: o trabalho, nao desperdicar, nao ser extravagante. Isso. Punishment! E e por isso que a familia nunca perdoou a Nubar. O que tenho desse espirito de desconfianca? O mais importante e nao aceitar o valor aparente das coisas, e aprofundar um pouco mais, (se esta certo, se e consistente).

Aprendi com os negocios que se alguem nos diz uma coisa, devemos perguntar-nos por que e que a diz, qual e o seu interesse. Algumas vezes penso isso. Research Paper! Nao sobre pessoas que me sao proximas, mas sobre pessoas que nao conheco. Se fazem o que sempre fizeram, nao penso nisso, mas se fazem qualquer coisa diferente, ha esse questionamento. Nunca pensei nisso. Coursework! As minhas namoradas nunca souberam, ate muito tarde na relacao, nada sobre Calouste Gulbenkian. Tem razao. Thesis Format! Nao contei a minha mulher tao tarde, mas de certeza que nao foi logo a partida.

Ela ficou surpreendida, achou que havia algum segredo escondido na familia. Remote Sensing! Nao e tanto a questao de saber se os outros nos amam: e a forca do habito. Paper Format! A verdade e que coloquei isso fora da minha cabeca porque nao queria viver a minha vida em funcao disso. Language Investigation Coursework! Disse a minha mulher: Nao me ocorreu contar-te. Research Thesis Paper Format! E era verdade. Language Investigation! Provavelmente havera algo de mais profundo nisto. Research Format! Uma coisa do tipo: quero ser amado pelo que sou. Nao tenho ilusoes de que consegui este lugar porque sou bisneto de Calouste. About! Foi a primeira vez que isto me aconteceu na vida. Research Format! Nao me sentiria confortavel se nao tivesse tido algum sucesso na minha vida profissional no passado.

Sim. Investigation Coursework! Se se obtem alguma coisa por causa da hereditariedade, e nao se tem a oportunidade de perceber quais sao os seus pontos fortes e os fracos, isso e prejudicial. Thesis Paper Format! Nao encorajo os meus filhos a fazerem isso. Psicologicamente precisava de lutar. Language Coursework! Quando estava na universidade fiz uns testes psicologicos muito complexos; um deles dava como resultado a frase que nos distinguia. A minha era: escalar novos picos. Lutar pelo pico, mas tambem a vista magnifica que se tem do topo.

De facto, foi sempre isso que me conduziu. Nao lutei pelo dinheiro. Research Thesis Paper! Lutei pela necessidade de dar o melhor de mim mesmo, competir com as outras pessoas, ver do que era capaz. Para a maior parte das pessoas o que o dinheiro compra e comida e abrigo. Investigation Coursework! Para a maior parte da populacao mundial e disso que se trata. Research Thesis Paper! Em paises como Portugal e Inglaterra e tambem assim. Like Mibba! O dinheiro e uma questao de sobrevivencia. Paper! Para mim, nao era uma questao de liberdade, era uma questao de seguranca e de dar a minha familia o que achei que devia dar-lhes. Poverty! Quando tive filhos - tenho tres rapazes - senti que tinha de assegurar uma boa educacao ou o dinheiro suficiente para o caso de ficarem doentes.

E ter sempre uma almofada de seguranca para o caso de as coisas correrem mal. Nao. Thesis! E quando fui para a Business School pedi dinheiro emprestado ao banco. Vs Education! Porque? Tinham uma boa taxa de juro e sabia que seria facil liquidar a divida. Paper Format! Nao queria pedir dinheiro aos meus pais. About Earthquake! Por orgulho. Sim.

Mais do que isso: recordo-me do primeiro dinheiro que ganhei quando era instrutor de ski e era pago em dinheiro no fim da semana. Research Thesis Format! Ganhava 70 libras por uma semana inteira e ainda me lembro da sensacao de ter o dinheiro, que era absolutamente meu. Remote Thesis! Eu tinha 18 anos e nunca mais o dinheiro me soube tao bem quanto nessa altura. Sarkis Gulbenkian e o pai de Calouste Gulbenkian e teve uma influencia enorme sobre ele. Paper Format! Acho que era um bom homem. Vs Education! Morreu jovem. Thesis Paper Format! Nunca conheceu tudo o que Calouste Gulbenkian alcancou. Vs Education! Talvez Sarkis Gulbenkian represente todas as coisas boas de Calouste Gulbenkian. Thesis Paper Format! Sem alguns dos defeitos de que falamos. Sempre houve amor.

Acho que havia - pode ser uma coisa britanica - emocoes contidas. Japanese! No meu caso, era o medo de me magoar, e por isso sempre fui cauteloso. A vantagem de se ser casado ha 20 anos e criar uma unidade familiar e um ambiente onde a pessoa se sente segura. Research Thesis Paper Format! Eu e a minha mulher amamo-nos muito. Essay About Japanese! E criamos um mundo para as nossas criancas onde e facil mostrarem as suas emocoes.

Acho que isto sao as coisas que importam realmente. Thesis Paper! Nao respondi a sua pergunta. Tenho uma velha amiga que conheci em Cambridge que nasceu no mesmo dia que eu. Elizabethan Punishment! Comemoramos la o nosso 21? aniversario. Paper Format! Somos ambos casados com americanos, somos proximos, fizemos juntos a festa do nosso 40? aniversario.

E vamos fazer a do 50? em Novembro. Nao sou muito de receber presentes. Remote! Se quero alguma coisa tenho tendencia para ir compra-la. Research Thesis Format! Os presentes de que gosto sao aqueles em que a pessoa teve imenso trabalho para pensar no que eu gostaria. Vs Education Essay! Quando fizemos 20 anos de casados, a minha mulher comprou-me uma inscricao de um ano na Royal Horticulture Society. Research Thesis Format! Gosto muito de jardinagem. Language Coursework! E gostei do presente porque ela pensou no que eu queria.

E um misto entre estrategia (passei quinze anos a trabalhar em estrategia para empresas) e a parte da familia. Paper! A parte da familia e a lealdade para com Calouste. Writing! Lealdade porque ha uma tentativa de membros da familia de fazerem aquilo que acham que ele teria querido. Research! Uma grande fundacao internacional. Vs Education Essay! Foi o que discutiu com Radcliffe.

Qualquer coisa abaixo disso nao e um bom tributo. Ele foi um dos maiores homens de negocios dos ultimos 200 anos. Research Thesis! A Fundacao deve reflectir isso. Short Drain! Vejo um imenso potencial na Fundacao, porque estamos instalados, podemos actuar internacionalmente e fizemos muita coisa boa no mundo. Thesis! Podemos operar com as maiores fundacoes da Europa; se fizermos parcerias, podemos aprender com elas, podemos aprender mais. Investigation! Temos um grande futuro. Format! O que eu quero da Fundacao e realizar esse sonho.

Quero ser uma das pessoas que ajudam a realizar esse sonho. Nao estou certo de que seja o meu estilo. Essay Earthquake! Sou mais uma pessoa que opera por detras da cena, uma pessoa que nunca esta na linha da frente. Research Paper! Sou a pessoa que esta a dar conselhos nos bastidores. Essay! a.

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
Research Paper Outline Examples - Explorable com

The Scoop on Resume Length: How Many Pages Should Your Resume Be? by Katharine Hansen, Ph.D. Once upon paper, a time, someone came up with a “rule” that resumes should not exceed one page. No one really knows who came up with the rule, but a great many job-seekers still seem to live in fear of this supposed edict. The fact is that very few “rules” exist today in the world of resume writing.

Unbreakable rules include: You can’t lie, you can’t have typos/misspellings, and you can’t include negative information. Just about every other rule you’ve ever heard about resumes, however, is short essay on brain, breakable, including rules about how many pages your resume should comprise. Rules are one thing, but trends are another. After a period that could almost be described as “anything goes” in research paper terms of resume length, the pendulum in this Twitter-inspired, short-attention-span age has swung back toward shorter resumes. “The norm for most resumes/CVs is one to investigation coursework, two pages, even for very experienced professionals,” says the Findings of 2011 Global Career Brainstorming Day: Trends for thesis the Now, the New the vs education essay, Next in Careers , published by the Career Thought Leaders Consortium. Thesis! The publication went on elizabethan crime essay to note that a survey of research paper HR/recruiters on LinkedIn indicated an writing like overwhelming preference for a second page. Even against within this climate of shorter resumes, each individual situation dictates resume length.

After surveying career experts, we developed some guidelines to help you determine the right length for your resume. It should be noted that length is primarily an issue that pertains to the traditional, formatted, “print” version of your resume. For resumes in electronic formats that are intended to be placed directly in research thesis paper keyword-searchable databases, page-length is immaterial. “The length of your resume doesn’t matter to an applicant tracking system,” affirms Jon Ciampi, CEO of mibba Preptel, a company that aims to help job-seekers penetrate these systems (as quoted in thesis paper an article on CIO.com by Meridith Levinson). Short On Brain Drain! “It will scan your resume regardless of whether it’s two pages or four. Submitting a longer (say three or four page) resume that allows you to pack in more relevant experience and keywords and phrases could increase your chances of ranking higher in the system,” Ciampi says in Levinson’s article. Research Paper Format! Thus, this article’s guidelines apply either in situations where your formatted resume is screened by drain, human eyes without having been placed into research paper format a keyword-searchable database or after a keyword search has narrowed the field of applicants. Resumes for new grads and entry-level job-seekers are often, but not always, one page. Most college career-placement centers tell students to writing websites, limit their resumes to research thesis paper, one page, notes resume writer Sharon Pierce-Williams, 75 percent of whose business is writing for the college population.

Pierce-Williams observes that many career offices even require that students stick to a one-page resume.” Indeed, if there is one group that should strive for a one-page resume, it is essay earthquake, college students and new graduates. In many cases, these entry-level job-seekers don’t have enough relevant experience to justify more than a page. Some new grads do, however, have lots of relevant internship, summer-job, extracurricular, leadership, and format sports experience that justifies a two-page resume. Pierce-Williams takes an unusual approach to new-grad resumes. Poverty Essay! “I have compelling proof that two-page resumes land job interviews for college students,” Pierce-Williams says. “Length depends on extra-curricular involvement and leadership. Research Thesis! It takes a certain ‘go-getter’-type student for a two-page resume.” Pierce-Williams designs college-student resumes in earthquake which page one “often looks like a ‘regular’ resume, but page two is entitled ‘Key Leadership and Project Management’ or simply ‘Key Leadership.'” Pierce-Williams says she uses this page-two section to list three to four projects in which the paper, student made a difference in an association or sorority/fraternity. If you fall into short the college-student/entry-level/new-grad group and are tempted to go to thesis paper format, two pages, just be sure that you have the relevant material to justify a second page. “Once someone has been in business for 10 years, particularly if they have switched jobs, I find it difficult to keep it on one page,” says coach, speaker, and trainer Darlene Nason. “I think a two-page resume is a good average.”

In his Resume Critique Writer software, Grant Cooper of Strategic Resumes offers this view of the two-page resume: “The resume has now taken the place of the initial interview, and only those with significant qualifications and strong resumes are even invited to interview. True, it does take an additional minute or less for an HR professional to review the second page of a resume, but that extra minute is seen as far more helpful than scheduling a questionable candidate for a personal interview.” Supplemental sheets and addenda provide a way to present additional information without adding to the length of the resume itself. Executives in particular were advised till recently that three- and four-page resumes were acceptable and even expected. Now, though, the trend is toward two-page or even one-page resumes for executives that are supplemented by various addenda that can optionally be submitted with the resume. “A suite of addenda,” says Deborah Wile Dib, president of remote Executive Power Brand, can be “a strategic way to mention presentations, awards, published works, technical skills, extensive education, and expanded success studies.” Dib, who particularly uses addenda with executives, notes that “such addenda allow for even greater depth without cluttering the resume.” Creating various supplements and addenda enables the job-seeker to choose which pieces to format, send along with the resume. Essay Earthquake! He or she might instead choose not to send any addenda but to bring them to the interview. Even among employers, there’s no consensus on preferred resume length.

While there is no consensus among employers and research paper recruiters about websites mibba, resume length, some feel one page is too short. Research Format! Maureen Crawford Hentz, manager of talent acquisition, development and compliance at elizabethan crime punishment, Osram Sylvania, Boston MA, particularly disdains “abbreviated or ‘teaser’ resumes” that urge the paper format, recruiter, “for more information, call me.” Many recruiters believe that two pages is elizabethan punishment, about the right length; for some, three pages is the research, outside limit that they will read. “If the resume is longer than two pages, it needs to be well worth it,” noted Hentz’s colleague at essay, Osram Sylvania, Harlynn Goolsby. Others question executives’ ability to prioritize if their resumes are longer than two pages. Since recruiters pass candidate resumes on to client employers, they must also consider employer preferences. “Most of my clients profess that they are too busy to read anything lengthier — thus, I deliver what they require,” said Chris Dutton, director at Intelligent Recruitment Services and Owner, Intelligent IT Recruitment, Manchester, UK. Research Paper! Recruiter opinions about resume length have been colored in recent years by the growing practice of earthquake reading resumes on a computer screen rather than printing them. Resumes that might seem too long in print are acceptable on screen. For many decision-makers, page length is less important than providing sufficient details. “I … encounter quite a few resumes that have been stripped of any detail in order to confine them to research, one or two pages,” said Pam Sisson, a recruiter for Professional Personnel in Alabama. “My immediate response is to elizabethan punishment, ask for a more detailed resume. A resume that’s three or four pages but actually shows the qualifications and thesis format experience necessary for creative writing like a position is much preferred, in my opinion, to one that has cut out all the thesis format, substance to meet some passe idea of a one-page resume.” John Kennedy, senior IT recruiter at Belcan agreed: “Resume length is essay, of very little importance so long as the information is accurate, verifiable, and format pertinent to the position. If a candidate has 20 years of experience directly relating to the position being applied for and that experience is verifiable, it should be listed even if the resume goes four-plus pages.” Given that employers screen resumes for essay drain as few as 6 seconds, a resume must quickly capture the reader’s interest. “As long as the resume grabs the attention of the research thesis, hiring manager, it is the right length,” says McCown-Guard. Crime Punishment Essay! “Whatever the length of the resume, the critical factor is to make absolutely certain that your reader’s interest is piqued within the first half of the first page,” cautions Laurie J. Smith, president of Creative Keystrokes Executive Resume Service. “Of equal or greater importance [to length] is concise writing, short paragraphs, brief lists of research bullet points, and essay good organizational strategies that ensure the resume can be quickly skimmed,” notes the research, Findings of essay 2011 Global Career Brainstorming Day: Trends for the Now, the New the Next in Careers . Thesis Paper! “In addition, it is essential to use strong merchandising and positioning strategies to bring the punishment, most relevant information to the forefront.

Creating a strong impact “above the fold” — on the top half of the first page of the resume — has become increasingly critical for job seekers in one of the most competitive employment markets we’ve ever experienced.” Whatever page your resume ends on, text should fill at least a third to a half of the page. If the last page of research your resume amounts to just a few lines of text, it’s best to condense so that the preceding page becomes the last page of your resume. Poverty Vs Education Essay! Conversely, don’t add superfluous text just to fill up the last page of your resume. “I never fluff up content for the sake of thesis paper format filling space,” says Teena Rose of poverty essay Resume to Referral. “Irrelevancies can dilute the overall effectiveness of the resume.” The end of your resume, Rose notes, “should offer additional value and not be perceived as leftovers.” Don’t sacrifice your resume’s readability to make it conform to arbitrary “rules” about resume length. It’s always pitiful when we have to whip out the magnifying class to read the tiny 8- or 9-point type on the resume of a job-seeker who has gone to absurd lengths to limit his or her resume to a certain number of pages.

Don’t forego readable type (we suggest no smaller than 10.5 point; 11 to 11.5 is better), comfortable margins (some resume writers say 1 inch all around; we’ve gone as small as .7?), space between lines, white space, and a pleasing, eye-attracting layout just to cram your resume onto X number of pages. “It’s less taxing and time-consuming to read one and a half or two well-formatted pages than one page where everything’s squished together,” observes one expert. “Those resumes that do contain detailed information, but are literally ‘crammed’ into one page, are now frowned upon,” says Cooper in paper his Resume Critique Writer software. “It is simply too difficult for a hiring director to read the creative like mibba, tiny print and jam-packed information squeezed into a one-page stuffed resume. Companies that once insisted on one-page resumes are perfectly happy with a clearly-written, concise, and well-formatted two-page resume that is easy to read, yet has the detailed information they now need.” Page numbers, headers, and footers can aid continuity in a resume that is two or more pages. All resume pages beyond page one need to be numbered. Thesis Format! Some job-seekers choose a “page 2 of earthquake 3” model. Thesis Format! “If you decide to go with two or more pages, be sure to include your name and websites like mibba appropriate page number at the top,” suggests Ann Baehr of Best Resumes. “And organize all of the information with distinct categories to make it easier for research thesis format the reader to find what they are looking for at a glance.” Including your name close to essay on brain drain, the page number is highly desirable in case resume pages get separated from each other. However, repeating your entire “letterhead” from the first page of your resume on subsequent pages can be confusing and take up too much space. Career-management coach Don Orlando takes a novel approach to a footer designed to entice the employer to keep reading the resume: “At the research thesis, bottom of my multi-page resumes, there is a [customized] footer that reads something like this: ‘More indicators of performance General Motors can use now…'” It’s OK for a resume section, such as your experience, to straddle two pages of your resume, but avoid splitting the language, description of a given job over two pages. Finish describing a job on paper one page, and begin detailing the next-oldest job on the following page. Final Thoughts on Job-Seeker Resume Length.

One more guideline to consider is that one-page resumes are typically expected for vs education essay networking and at job fairs. If you’re still torn about how long to make your resume, consider contacting a qualified resume writer for an expert consultation. Questions about some of the terminology used in this article? Get more information (definitions and links) on key college, career, and thesis paper job-search terms by remote, going to our Job-Seeker’s Glossary of Job-Hunting Terms. Katharine Hansen, Ph.D., creative director and associate publisher of Quintessential Careers, is an educator, author, and blogger who provides content for Quintessential Careers, edits QuintZine , an electronic newsletter for jobseekers, and blogs about storytelling in paper format the job search at A Storied Career . Katharine, who ea ned her PhD in organizational behavior from Union Institute University, Cincinnati, OH, is author of creative websites like Dyn mic Cover Letters for New Graduates and A Foot in t e Door: N tworking Your Way into the Hidden Job Market (both published by Ten Speed Press), as well as Top Notch Executive Resumes (Career Press); and with Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D., Dynamic Cover Letters , Write Your Way to research thesis, a Higher GPA (Ten Speed), and The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Study Skills (Alpha). Visit her personal Website or reach her by e-mail at kathy(at)quintcareers.com. Check out poverty essay Dr. Hansen on paper GooglePlus. Have you taken advantage of poverty essay all the research thesis paper, many free resume tools, articles, samples, and more that we have in the Resume Resources section of Quintessential Careers?

QUINTESSENTIAL RESUME-WRITING PARTNER. LiveCareer’s Resume Builder is the fastest, most efficient way to build an sensing effective resume. Thesis Format! Featuring hundreds of templates and professional designs for earthquake all jobs and industries, Resume Builder also includes sample phrases written by our experts, plus helpful tips and advice to make your resume stand out. We’ll guide you step by step through the process, so you can build an impressive resume that will make employers want to know more. Research Format! Ready to jump-start your job search and move closer to reaching your goals? Try Resume Builder today, and learn how easy it is to create your own resume. We’re so confident that you’ll love Resume Builder that you can try it for FREE! Building Tools That Build Better Work Lives.

Since 2005, LiveCareer’s team of career coaches, certified resume writers, and savvy technologists have been developing career tools that have helped over 10 million users build stronger resumes, write more persuasive cover letters, and develop better interview skills. Use our free samples, templates, and writing guides and our easy-to-use resume builder software to help land the job you want. Dr. Randall S. About Japanese Earthquake! Hansen. Dr. Randall S. Hansen is founder of Quintessential Careers, one of the oldest and most comprehensive career development sites on paper the Web, as well CEO of EmpoweringSites.com. He is also founder of MyCollegeSuccessStory.com and EnhanceMyVocabulary.com.

He is publisher of Quintessential Careers Press, including the Quintessential Careers electronic newsletter, QuintZine. Dr. Hansen is also a published author, with several books, chapters in books, and hundreds of articles. He’s often quoted in the media and conducts empowering workshops around the country. Finally, Dr. Remote Thesis! Hansen is also an educator, having taught at format, the college level for more than 15 years. Visit his personal Website or reach him by email at randall@quintcareers.com. Short Essay! Check out Dr. Research! Hansen on GooglePlus. Katharine Hansen, Ph.D., creative director and associate publisher of Quintessential Careers, is an writing educator, author, and blogger who provides content for Quintessential Careers, edits QuintZine, an thesis paper format electronic newsletter for jobseekers, and blogs about about earthquake, storytelling in the job search at A Storied Career. Katharine, who earned her PhD in organizational behavior from Union Institute University, Cincinnati, OH, is thesis paper format, author of short essay on brain Dynamic Cover Letters for research paper New Graduates and about earthquake A Foot in the Door: Networking Your Way into the Hidden Job Market (both published by paper format, Ten Speed Press), as well as Top Notch Executive Resumes (Career Press); and language coursework with Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D., Dynamic Cover Letters, Write Your Way to research thesis format, a Higher GPA (Ten Speed), and The Complete Idiot’s Guide to creative writing websites like, Study Skills (Alpha).

Visit her personal Website or reach her by e-mail at kathy@quintcareers.com. Check out Dr. Hansen on GooglePlus. I AM A CAREER CHANGER This page is your key source for all things career-change related. You’ll find some great free career-change tools and resources. Changing careers can be traumatic, especially if you have been in your current career for a long time, but you do not have to go through the process alone or [] Quintessential Careers: Career and research paper format Job-Hunting Blog. Quintessential Careers: Career and essay drain Job-Hunting Blog Career and job-search news, trends, and scoops for job-seekers, compiled by the staff of Quintessential Careers.The Quintessential Careers Blog has moved!! These pages remain as an archive of our previous blog posts. Thesis Paper Format! Please check out the new and improved Quintessential Careers Blog for Job-Seekers and Careerists. Creative Like! Interview Advice Job []

The Quintessential Directory of Company Career Centers. The Quintessential Directory of Company Career Centers Where job-seekers can go directly to the job/career/employment section of a specific employer’s Website.Because more and more companies are developing career and employment centers on their corporate Websites, Quintessential Careers has developed this directory, which allows you to go straight to research, the career and language coursework employment section of the [] Quintessential Careers: I am a Career Coach or Counselor. The Quintessential Directory of Company Career Centers Where job-seekers can go directly to the job/career/employment section of a specific employer’s Website.Because more and more companies are developing career and employment centers on their corporate Websites, Quintessential Careers has developed this directory, which allows you to go straight to research, the career and employment section of the [] Mighty Recruiter Mighty Recruiter.

Customer Service Customer Service. 800-652-8430 Mon- Fri 8am - 8pm CST. Sat 8am - 5pm CST, Sun 10am - 6pm CST Stay in touch with us.

Write My Essays Today -
Research Paper Outline Examples - Explorable com

Analasis on #8220;Tricks#8221; By Alice Munro Essay Sample. Research Thesis! Alice Munro is a Canadian author who has written many short-story compilations and collections. In 2013 she won the poverty vs education Nobel Prize in research thesis paper literature, for short drain her work as #8220;master of the contemporary short story#8221;. Her stories often depict the troubles of young women and their complexities. They are well known for her uncomplicated prose style, and she is also known for her smooth way of switching between the present and the past. Format! In 2004 she released the book “Runaway”, which contained many interesting stories.

One of these short stories was “Tricks”. An insecure and inexperienced young nurse comes to Stratford to see the Shakespeare play “As you like it”. Sensing Thesis! After the play she decides to take a walk along the river, when suddenly she realizes that she had forgotten her purse. When looking for her purse, she encounters Daniel, a polite man having a walk with his dog in the park. He invites her for some food and research thesis format, offers her to essay about japanese, pay for paper format her train ticket home. Robin has never been in love, but she immediately falls for him, and the two of them ends up having a good time, and finishes the essay evening with a little kiss. When saying goodbye at the train station, Daniel says that Robin should meet him again in a year’s time, wearing the same green dress she wore that day, when he is research thesis format back from remote thesis his trip to Montenegro. A year passes, but the green dress isn’t finished at thesis format the cleaners when the day comes. Robin then decides to buy a new green dress and short on brain drain, heads down to research thesis format, the shop where Daniel worked.

To her disappointment, Daniel shuts the door to her face, after she desperately had tried to grab his attention. It isn’t until many years later, when Robin finds out that Daniel had a twin brother who lived with him, who most likely was the man in the shop that day. The major characters Robin: An inexperienced, lonely young nurse, who lives an unsatisfactory life with her sister Joanne. She is slightly socially awkward, and about japanese earthquake, has never had a boyfriend or lover. She likes being alone, and feels at ease when. Format! accompanied by strangers. The main character as well.

She tends to feel stressed and over thinks a lot when beeing in essay japanese conversation. Joanne: She is 31, which makes her five years older than Robin. She has a “childish body”, and straight brown hair. She suffers from asthma, can’t really be left alone and paper format, is generally a very weak person. Still, she is mean towards people more fortunate than her, and has always criticized Robin for her “foolishness”. She might be one of the reasons that Robin is in essay earthquake such a bad place. Daniel: A fairly young shop-owner, who originally comes from Montenegro. He is polite, has an east-European accent and possibly good looking. There is something extraordinary about him, which makes Robin fall in research thesis paper format love with him. Coursework! Setting in time and place. In page 267, when Coral hands Robin the printout on Alexander Adzic, the twin brother of Daniel Adzic, we get to know that the brothers emigrated in 1962 to thesis paper, Canada, and earlier in the story, in page 246, Daniel says that he has lived in remote sensing Canada for about five years, which tells the reader that the story takes place around 1967.

The story takes place in Stratford, a small town located in Ontario, Canada. The main themes. Research Paper! The main themes in the story could be happiness for once. It is difficult to find happiness, and when you are a person who is insecure and essay, unsatisfied with your life in research general, it is even harder. A different theme could be love, off course. Short Drain! Love is explained in this story as a tuff, and unreliable feeling, that you can’t control. And that love doesn’t always happen to every human being.

Another theme could be disappointment. The feeling of disappointment is explained very detailed and as heartbreaking as it can be in this short story. When Robin gets the door slammed to her face, it is like her world gets destroyed completely, and the reader immediately feels her pain. Allusions. In the short story different allusions occur, like the name of Daniels dog, Juno. Juno is the name of a Roman Goddess, who was married to Jupiter, the king of the Roman gods. She was a queen, and a protector for the Roman women. Unlike Hera the goddess of Greek mythology, Juno was not associated with jealousy. She was proud and respected. Alice Munro’s stories most often. have women as the thesis format main character. She has made different statements about how women’s experiences are important.

So maybe it is important for her to integrate female historical figures into websites like, her stories, so she can hint how she feels about women’s rights, etc. Another allusion is that of the play Robin sees “As You Like It”. It is a comedy written by William Shakespeare. The play is about overall about love, and maybe the play doesn’t take it self too seriously as other works of Shakespeare, as the plot is a bit ridicules. One of the major Characters in this comedy is research thesis paper format a girl.

A third allusion could be the second play that Robin attends, Anthony and Cleopatra. Another play by Shakespeare, dealing with themes such as: love, war, jealousy and vs education essay, power. A much more sad and thesis, serious play than as you like it. It ends in a tragic way, with the death of both Antony and Cleopatra. The play shows the downsides with falling in love, such as jealousy, distrust and revenge, and that these things essentially can ruin a relationship. So, was Robin right in believing in japanese earthquake her relationship with Danilo or was it all made up in her mind? I personally think that Robin was right in believing in her relationship with Daniel. It is very rare for a person not to experience love at least once, and from what I can tell in this story is that the paper format connection between Robin and Daniel is true.

For once, it would be very strange if Daniel had told Robin to meet her in a years time, just as a joke, or if he had no interest in her anyway. And I think the logic behind the scene were Robin shows up at the shop only to find Daniels twin brother, is realistic. I thought the essay japanese earthquake story was an excellent example of what Munro is thesis format capable of writing, a short, personal story about a woman’s difficulties and issues. Munro’s way of essay, writing gives me a lot of insight and sympathy with the main-character, and even though the plot to me may seem a little dated and research thesis, unsurprising, the story captivates me and keeps me interested in reading more. A story about an ordinary girl with modest demands can be as fascinating as any other more complex love story. Is this the perfect essay for you? Save time and order Analasis on #8220;Tricks#8221; By Alice Munro. essay editing for only $13.9 per page. Top grades and quality guaranteed! Relevant essay suggestions for Analasis on #8220;Tricks#8221; By Alice Munro.

Alice Munro#8217;s collection of short stories in short on brain drain Open Secrets is one example of her focus on women, ordinary women, and the lives they experience and lead. Her stories present us#8230; How I Met My Husband- by Alice Munro. When reading, #8220;How I met my husband,#8221; by Alice Munro, the reader begins to ponder on Edie#8217;s life as a hired girl and as a married woman. Edie#8217;s status did#8230; #8220;The Shining Houses#8221; by Alice Munro. #8220;The Shining Houses#8221; by Alice Munro uses Mary#8217;s point of view to show how younger generations mistreat the older ones. Mrs. Paper! Fullerton, one who is of the older generation, is#8230; Gender Roles and short essay on brain, Maturity. Boys and paper format, girls, is a fictional short story, beautifully written by Alice Munro, about gender identity and stereotypes, as a young child moves into adulthood. The story takes place in#8230; Alice Walker #8220;In Search of investigation coursework, Our Mother#8217;s Gardens#8221; If we apply the research paper principle of language coursework, creative suffering to Walker#8217;s paraphrase, may the sadness caused by the loss of the thesis format young women actually heighten potential? In what sense does art#8230; #8220;Twelfth Night#8221; by William Shakespeare.

Every film, concert and play needs characters to act out the themes and creative writing websites like mibba, ideas of the scriptwriter, such as in the play #8220;Twelfth Night#8221;, written by William Shakespeare. There are#8230;

Write my essay -
Purdue OWL: Creating a Thesis Statement

Custom Correlation essay paper writing service. 1997315. 6.6.any. STATS UNITS 4, 5, 6 11958 CORRELATION Fill in the blanks: 8.1. The magnitude of the correlation is indicated by thesis paper, the correlation COEFICIENT, which can range from thesis, -1.00 to +1.00. 8.2. The most common and efficient way to research thesis paper, present the correlations of short essay, several variables with each other is by using the thesis ANOVA summary table and the Equation variable table. 8.3. The correlation between two variables can be shown graphically by a SCATTERGRAM OR SCATTER PLOT.

8.4. Creative Like! The null hypothesis predicts that the correlation coefficient is paper, equal to 0. 8.5. Short Essay On Brain Drain! The Spearman rank order correlation is used when the variables to research thesis format, be correlated are measured on an ORDINAL scale. Circle the correct answer: 8.6. The hypothesis that states that r=0 is an example of NULL hypothesis. 8.7. When an increase in one variable is associated with a decrease in writing websites like mibba, the other variable, the correlation between these two variables is NEGATIVE. 8.8. Thesis Format! In order to use the Pearson product-moment correlation, the variables to be correlated should be measured on an INTERVAL scale. 8.9. When the points on a scattergram go from the bottom left to the top right they represent a POSITIVE correlation.

8.10. The true correlation between two variables may be underestimated when the variance of one of the about japanese earthquake variables is VERY HIGH. 8.11. When the null hypothesis is rejected at research thesis paper p.001, it means that the chance that r=0 is VERY SMALL. 8.12. The null hypothesis is rejected when the obtained correlation coefficient is essay on brain, LOWER than the critical value.

Answer/compute the following questions: 8.13 Which correlation coefficient (a or b) shows a stronger relationship between the two variables being correlated? b. X2Y2: r = -.94 8.14. Following are two scattergrams (in Figure A and in Figure B). Four different correlation coefficients are listed under each scattergram. Thesis Paper Format! Choose the coefficient that best matches each scattergram. Y Y • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • X X Figure A Figure B A1. r= .50 and B3. r= .38 8.15 Following is a scattergram showing the scores of 8 statistics students on two tests, X and Y. Each of the first 7 students is represented by a dot and their scores are listed in remote, the table that follows. Use the scattergram to research, find the scores of student #8 on test X and test Y. The location of this student on the scattergram is represented by a large dot (•) next to number 8. Y 1 4 4 • • 5 2 3 • • 6 8 2 • • 7 3 1 • • X 1 2 3 4 5 Student # X Y 1 2 4 2 3 3 3 2 1 4 5 4 5 2 3 6 2 2 7 1 1 8 1 4 8.16 What do these two scattergrams have in common? Y Y • • • •• • •• • • • • • •• • •• • • • • • •• • •• • • •• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •• • •• • • •• • • • •• • •• • • • • • •• • •• • • •• • • •• • •• • • •• Answer: they are both positively correlated 8.17 Estimate (do not calculate!) the correlation between the advertising spending and sales that were obtained over a 5 year span. Indicate whether the correlation is positive or negative, and whether it is poverty vs education, high or low. Explain your answer. Year Ad Spending Sales 1 $21,000 $83 2 15,000 70 3 17,000 68 4 25,000 90 5 19,000 74 Answer: The correlation is positive, it is high as, generally, an increase or decrease in AD spending proportionally corresponds with increase or decrease in sales.

8.18 Estimate (do not calculate!) which of the research thesis two sets of consumer research studies (AB or XY) has a higher correlation. Explain your answer. Set 1 Set 2 Study # A B Study # X Y 1 41 50 1 66 47 2 41 47 2 53 36 3 38 43 3 50 45 4 30 39 4 48 38 5 28 37 5 45 39 Answer: STUDY A and B has a higher correlation because the remote sensing decrease/increase in values is more vividly represented 8.19 Match the correlation coefficient and the diagram illustrating this correlation. a. r = .91 b. r = .28 c. r = .15 8.20. Study the following intercorrelation table. Two surveys measure consumer attitudes and thesis paper, two surveys measure marketers’ promotional spending. Knowing that Test 1 measures consumer attitudes, speculate which is the other consumer attitudes survey (2, 3, or 4) and which two surveys measure marketers’ promotional spending. (A hint: the two consumer attitudes surveys should correlate higher with each other than with the two marketers’ promotional spending surveys, and the two marketers’ promotional spending surveys should correlate higher with each other than with the two consumer attitudes surveys.) 2 3 4 1 .35 .89 .23 2 .39 .92 3 .34 Answer: Tests 1 and 2 -- consumer attitudes surveys; Tests 3 and 4 -- marketers’ promotional spending surveys. Writing Websites Like! 8.21. Following are results from a study correlating gross domestic product (GDP) and the Consumer Price Index (CPI) from a group of 16 Asian countries, a group of 15 European countries, and the two groups combined.

Group Correlation (r)/ Group Size (n)/ Significance (p value) Asia r =.59 n = 16 p =.02 Europe r =.52 n = 15 p =.05 Combined r =.53 n = 31 p =.01 a. Which correlation coefficient is the format highest? ASIA, r =.59 b. Which correlation coefficient has the highest statistical significance? Combined, r =.53 c. How can a correlation of r=.53 (from the essay about japanese combined group) be more statistically significant (better p value) than a correlation of r=.59 (from the Asian countries)? Answer: In this case, the significance level indicates how possibly it is thesis format, that the correlations shown may be due to chance (thus untrue) in the form of random sampling error. Significance level is very crucial in this case as we are dealing with small sample size. Chapter 9 PREDICTION AND REGRESSION Fill in the blanks: 9.1.

In simple regression, there is one predictor. 9.2. The regression line is also called the regression line of Y on X 9.3. The slope of the regression line is remote thesis, represented by the letter b, in the formula Y = bX + A. 9.4. When the regression equation is used to draw a line, the point where that line intersects the vertical line (the Y-axis) is represented by the letter A which indicates the intercept in the formula b, in the formula Y = bX + A. 9.5. When the correlation between two variables is perfect and positive, and we use one of these variables to predict the other one, the standard error of paper format, estimate (SE) is vs education essay, 0. Paper! 9.6. The difference between an actual Y score and its corresponding predicted Y score (Y’) is called the Total Distance (that if we consider Y’ to be the essay about earthquake grand mean of the thesis format distribution). Language Investigation! 9.7.

In multiple regression with two predictors, there is one intercept, represented in the equation by the letter a. It shows the points at which the regression plane crosses the y-axis in the case when values of the format predictor scores are 0. Circle the correct answer: 9.8. Coursework! In regression, the predictor is called the independent variable, and research paper format, the predicted variable (or the criterion variable) is called the dependent. 9.9. The predicted variable is represented by the letter Y and the predictor is represented by the letter X. 9.10. Vs Education Essay! In the regression equation, the letter b represents the coefficient and the letter a represents the constant. 9.11. Research Paper! The dependent variable can be predicted more accurately as the correlation between the independent and dependent variables increases. 9.12. As the correlation between the predictor and the criterion variable increases, the standard error of estimate (SE) decreases. 9.13.

The predicted Y scores are expected to be around the regression line. 9.14. The criterion is predicted more accurately when SE is smaller. Answer/compute the creative following questions: 9.15. Study the following graph.

If a company is able to research paper, maintain a 25% gross margin (the predictor X), what is the company’s predicted Return on Investment (ROI) (the criterion Y)? NO GRAPH PROVIDED, please make your own decision by simply looking at the graph. 9.16. Compute SE (the standard error of estimate) when the standard deviation of the remote sensing thesis Y-variable is 5 (SDY=5) and research thesis paper format, the correlation is short, 0.00 (r=0.00). Use the following equation to compute the thesis format SE: What is the relationship between the SE (the standard error of estimate) and the SD of the dependent variable Y (SDY=5) when the essay correlation is zero (r=.00)? Explain. In this case SE = 5 because if the correlation equals zero 0, then SE = standard deviation of the criterion variable Y. 9.17. A sales manager used her last year’s mid-year and end of the year sales results to derive a prediction equation. This year her sales force has the same 6 salespeople as last year and research thesis format, the market conditions are very similar to last year. In the middle of this year the manager wants to predict the year-end sales results for each of her 6 salespeople.

Following are the mid-year sales results of the 6 salespeople, and crime punishment essay, the prediction equation. a. Calculate the salespeople’s' predicted end of the year sales results (Y’ scores). (Note: Use the thesis paper format prediction equation to compute the students’ Y’ scores.) Salesperson Salespersons’ Mid-Year Sales X Predicted Final Sales Y’ Jay 52 Dorin 45 Sam 54 Michael 49 Beth 42 Rachel 55 b = 1.5 a = 13.2 Y’ = 13.2 + 1.5 * 52 + 45 * 1.5 + 54 * 1.5 + 49 * 1.5 + 42 * 1.5 + 55 * 1.5 = 458.7 Individual results can be derived by creative websites mibba, using one predictor in the formula (e.g. Jay: 13.2 + 52 * 1.5 = 91.2) 9.18. Study the following graph, and determine what is the value of the slope of the regression line (i.e., b). Explain your answer.

NO GRAPH PROVIDED, please make your own decision by simply looking at the graph. 9.19. Draw a regression line in the following graph, when the intercept is 10 (a=10), the mean of the X-variable is research thesis, 20 (X¯=20), and investigation coursework, the mean of the Y-variable is 30 (Y¯=30). This regression line intercepts Y-axes at research thesis format 10. The regression line runs in the middle of the points that are structured on the graphs as follows: The regression line is linked through the point of averages, generally its slope is equal to Standard Deviation of language coursework, Y divided by the Standard Deviation of X if correlation is greater than or equals zero (this value is negative if correlation coefficient is paper format, negative). 9.20. Essay! Figure A shows three predictors, X1, X2, and X3, and research format, their correlations with the criterion variable Y1. Poverty Vs Education Essay! Figure B shows three predictors, Z1, Z2, and Z3, and their correlations with a criterion variable Y2. a. Which predictor variables, those depicted in Figure A or those depicted in Figures B, correlate higher with each other? b. Which set of three predictors, those shown in Figure A (X1, X2, and research thesis paper format, X3) or those shown in Figure B (Z1, Z2, and Z3) is likely to predict the criterion variables (Y1 or Y2) more accurately? Figure A Figure B NO GRAPH PROVIDED, please make your own decision by essay, simply looking at research the graph. Unit 5 Chapter 10 t TEST Fill in the blanks: 10.1.

In a t test for remote sensing thesis, a single sample, the sample's mean is compared to research format, the population Mean. 10.2. Elizabethan Punishment! When we use a paired-samples t test to compare the pretest and posttest scores for a group of research thesis paper format, 45 people, the crime punishment essay degrees of format, freedom (df) are (n-1) = 44 . 10.3. If we conduct a t test for independent samples, and n1 = 32 and n2 = 35, the degrees of freedom (df) = n1 + n2 2; = 65 10.4. Creative Writing Like! A researcher wants to study the effect of college education on people’s earning by comparing the research thesis annual salaries of a randomly-selected group of punishment essay, 100 college graduates to the annual salaries of 100 randomly-selected group of people whose highest level of education is high school. To compare the mean annual salaries of the two groups, the researcher should use a t test for independent samples. 10.5. A training coordinator wants to determine the effectiveness of a program that makes extensive use of educational technology when training new employees.

She compares the scores of research thesis paper format, her new employees who completed the training on a nationally-normed test to the mean score of all those in the country who took the same test. Language Investigation Coursework! The appropriate statistical test the research training coordinator should use for her analysis is the poverty t test for independent samples. 10.6. Research Paper Format! As part of the process to develop two parallel forms of a questionnaire, the persons creating the elizabethan crime questionnaire may administer both forms to a group of thesis format, students, and then use a t test for paired samples to compare the mean scores on the two forms. Circle the correct answer: 10.7.

A difference of 4 points between two homogeneous groups is writing like mibba, likely to be more statistically significant than the same difference (of 4 points) between two heterogeneous groups, when all four groups are taking completing the same survey and have approximately the research paper same number of subjects. 10.8. A difference of 3 points on a 100-item test taken by language coursework, two groups is likely to be more statistically significant than a difference of 3 points on a 30-item test taken by the same two groups. Thesis Paper Format! 10.9. Essay Earthquake! When a t test for research thesis format, paired samples is used to compare the pretest and like mibba, the posttest means, the number of pretest scores is the same as than the paper format number of posttest scores.

10.10. When we want to compare whether females' scores on the GMAT are different from males' scores, we should use a t test for independent samples. 10.11. In studies where the alternative (research) hypothesis is elizabethan crime punishment essay, directional, the critical values for a one-tailed test should be used to research thesis, determine the level of significance (i.e., the p value). 10.12. When the alternative hypothesis is: HA: µ1 = µ2, the critical values for short essay on brain drain, two-tailed test should be used to determine the level of statistical significance. Answer/compute the following questions: 10.13. In a study conducted to compare the test scores of experimental and control groups, a 50-item test is administered to both groups at the end of the study. The mean of the experimental group on the test is 1 point higher than the mean of the control group. The researchers conduct a t test for independent samples to compare the two means. The obtained t value is 1.89, and the p-value is .05.

Can we conclude that the experimental treatment was clearly effective because the t value is statistically significant? Explain. Thesis Paper Format! It can be concluded that t value is statistically significant because P= 0.05, which is the nominal probability value allowing to consider the research to be effective. 10.14. Study the following formula for a t test for independent samples. What measures (e.g., the mean of Group 1) are needed in order to calculate the t value? (Respond in words, not symbols).

According to Statistical theory, the two P values have to be equal. The t statistics has to be equal in effect. The signs are the same if the t statistic is derievd by subtracting the mean of group 0 from the mean of poverty, group 1. 10.15. Identify each of the following as a null hypothesis, a directional hypothesis, or a nondirectional hypothesis. a. Paper Format! µ1 ≠ µ2 is a NON-DIRECTIONAL hypothesis b. µ1 = µ2 is a NULL hypothesis c. µ1 µ2 is a DIRECTIONAL hypothesis d. Poverty Essay! µ1 - µ2 = 0 is a NULL hypothesis 10.16. A company psychologist wants to compare the scores of a group of 35 employees on two different IQ tests: one is a group IQ test and one is an individually-administered IQ test. The psychologist compares the mean scores of the employees on the two tests. Which t test should the psychologist use to determine whether there is a significant difference between the two sets of research thesis format, IQ scores? Explain. The psychologist should use the elizabethan punishment essay t test for independent variables (unpaired). We use a simple check to see if the paired t test can apply - if one sample can contain a dissimilar number of data points from the other, then we can’t use the research format paired t test. In our case, the data points in two tests may be different.

10.17. The CEO of ABC Company wishes to determine whether there are differences between union members and managers in their attitude toward the company. The CEO asks 30 randomly selected union members and 28 managers to complete a 40-item questionnaire designed to language investigation, measure attitudes toward the company. A higher score indicates a more favorable attitude towards the company. The results are displayed in the following table: Group n Mean SD t p Union 30 18.30 9.85 1.92 .03 Managers 28 23.07 9.07 a. Which t test should the CEO use to compare the responses of the union members and the managers? Explain.

CEO should use t-distribution because it accurately shows attitudes toward the company based on the sample. b. What are the degrees of freedom (df)? The degrees of freedom for an estimate equals the number of thesis format, observations (values) minus the number of additional parameters estimated for that calculation. Essay! c. What are the thesis conclusions of the CEO based on the results in the table? Explain. CEO needs to take additional sampling to assure accurate results. 10.18. Based on the results of the study described in the previous question, the CEO and the HR manager decide to implement several programs to sensing thesis, get the union more actively involved in making decisions at ABC. After implementing the programs for a year, the CEO asks the same group of union members (n=30) to about their attitudes towards the company again, using the same questionnaire as the one used the research paper year before. Investigation Coursework! The following table displays the results obtained by the CEO: Scores Mean SD t p Pretest 18.30 9.85 7.13 .0001 Posttest 22.10 8.88 a. Research Paper! Which t test should be used to analyze the data?

Explain. Paired samples t test should be used. This type of test should be used when the number of points in investigation coursework, each data set is the same and is organized in pairs, in research paper, which there is a specific relationship between each pair of numbers. b. Investigation Coursework! What are the degrees of freedom (df)? (df) = n-1 = 29. c. Based on the results in the table, can the CEO conclude that the programs worked? Explain. The CEO can conclude that the programs failed to bring the desired results. The general rule is: We can conclude that the thesis paper matter influenced positive results if the significance value is less than .05.

We can conclude that the matter failed to influence positive results when the significance value is greater than 05. 10.19. Remote! A plant manager randomly divides her employees into thesis paper two groups. One group (Group A) includes 32 employees and the second one (Group B) includes 30 employees. After dividing the employees, the manager wants to confirm that the two groups are indeed similar in performance. He hypothesizes that there is no statistically significant difference between the two groups. To compare the two groups, the plant manger use ratings given by the employees’ front-line supervisors at short essay the end of the previous year.

The rating scale ranges from 5 (excellent employee) to 1 (on the brink of termination). Using these ratings, the manager conducts a t test to determine whether the two groups are similar. The results are as follows: Group n Mean SD t A 32 3.66 1.31 2.008 B 30 3.00 1.26 tcrit(.05,df)=2.000; tcrit(.02,df)=2.390; tcrit(.01,df)=2.660 a. Which t test was used and why? Independent samples t test was used. The general rule states that when samples are taken from research thesis format, two dissimilar populations or from randomly chosen individuals from the same population at diverse times, we have to use the independent samples t test. b. What were the degrees of essay on brain, freedom (df)? (df) = n1+n2-2 = 60 c. What are the manager’s conclusions?

Explain. There is paper format, a difference between two groups. The point at which degrees of freedom intersect is the critical value of t. Our observed value is larger than the critical value, thus we reject the null hypothesis. 10.20. Essay! Joe, a new manager suspects that the 23 new employees assigned to his department have lower levels of social skills than the new employees hired into research thesis paper the all the other departments in the rest of the company. The company gives all prospective employees a social skills assessment before being hired. The mean score obtained by language coursework, Joe’s new employees is 635.13 and the mean score of all 678 new employees recently hired by the company on the same social skills assessment is 430 (%uF06D=430). Research Thesis Format! A t test is used to compare the social skills assessment scores of Joe’s new employees to all the new employees in the company. The results of the t test are: X¯ = 635.13 S2 = 71.53 t value = 13.75 p = .0001 a. Drain! Which t test is research thesis paper format, used and why? Independent samples t test was used (2-tailed).

In our case the samples are taken from randomly chosen individuals from the same population at about japanese diverse times, thus we have to use the independent samples t test. b. What are the degrees of paper format, freedom (df)? (df) = n1+n2-2 = 699 c. What are Joe’s conclusions? Explain. Elizabethan Punishment! Two groups’ skills differ from each other. In our case, the research paper mean for group 1 is significantly greater than that for group 2, thus we reject the null hypothesis. Chapter 11 ANOVA Fill in the blanks: 11.1. While a t test is used to compare two means, the one-way ANOVA can be used to simultaneously compare more than 2 groups. Like Mibba! 11.2. An ANOVA is considered to be an extension of the t test for independent samples because both investigate differences between samples. 11.3.

By conducting a one-way ANOVA test to compare multiple (more than 2) group means simultaneously instead of conducting a series of paper, t tests to compare these means, the potential level of error is reduced. 11.4. In order to apply the essay japanese earthquake ANOVA test, the data should be measured on an interval or ratio scale. Research Thesis Format! 11.5. The one-way ANOVA is used when there is one independent variable.

11.6. With 3 groups, the null hypothesis (Ho) in ANOVA is more than 1: 11.7. Language Investigation! The total (or grand) mean in ANOVA can be thought of as the weighted average of the sample means. 11.8. The SSW (within-groups sum of squares) and the SSB (between-groups sum of squares) are equal to the sum of squares total (SST). Research Paper Format! 11.9. To find the crime punishment essay MSB, we divide the thesis paper SSB by dfB.

11.10. To compute the F ratio, we divide the U1/d1 mean square by the U2/d2 mean square. 11.11. Creative Like! Factorial ANOVA is commonly used when there are at least 2 independent variables. Circle the correct answer: 11.12. Paper Format! The following is an example of a null hypothesis in ANOVA: %uF06D1 %uF0B9 %uF06D2 and/or %uF06D1 %uF0B9 %uF06D3 and/or %uF06D2 %uF0B9 %uF06D3 11.13. Post hoc comparisons should be conducted in vs education, cases where the research thesis F ratio IS statistically significant. 11.14. Creative Websites Mibba! The F ratio is likely to be statistically significant when the differences between the group means are large. 11.15. The F ratio is more likely to be statistically significant when it is used to analyze scores from groups that are heterogeneous in regard to the characteristic or behavior being measured.

Answer the following questions: 11.16. An ANOVA procedure is used to analyze data from a study comparing scores of 3 groups. Following are the obtained mean squares and the appropriate critical values for thesis, the F ratio at p=.05 and drain, p=.01. MSB = 26.50 MSW = 3.23 Fcrit (.05,2,20) = 3.49 AND Fcrit (.01,2,20) = 5.85 a. Compute the obtained F ratio. Research Paper Format! F = MSB / MSW = 8.2 b. Determine whether the results are statistically significant The results are NOT statistically significant, because F value is crime essay, greater than critical value. c. Report your conclusions. We should accept null hypothesis, stating that means of the groups are the same. 11.17. Three different age groups of consumers (ages 18-25, 26-35, 36-45) in two different regions of the research country (Midwest, South) were surveyed about their likelihood of buying a new product. Following are the means and standard deviations obtained by japanese earthquake, the 3 age groups in paper format, each of the two regions: Means Standard Deviations Region Ages 18-25 Ages 26-35 Ages 36-45 Ages 18-25 Ages 26-35 Ages 36-45 Midwest 50.2 52.8 53.3 2.5 3.1 2.7 South 41.0 48.5 55.9 2.7 3.2 2.8 Two separate one-way ANOVA procedures are conducted to test whether the differences between the three means of the essay on brain three age groups in research thesis, each of the two regions are statistically significant. Estimate which F ratio would be larger: The one resulting from analyzing the survey results obtained from the thesis three age groups in the Midwest or the one from analyzing the survey results obtained by the three age groups in the South. Explain your answer.

The F ratio resulting from analyzing the survey results obtained by research thesis format, the three age groups in the South will be larger because the means’ difference within these groups is larger the one in short, Midwest. Thesis! 11.18. Like Mibba! Three statistics classes at format University A took the same test as did 3 other statistics classes at College B. Crime Punishment! Following are the means and standard deviations of the 3 classes in each of the two schools: Means Standard Deviations SCHOOL Stats Class 1 Stats Class 2 Stats Class 3 Stats Class 1 Stats Class 2 Stats Class 3 University A 71.4 78.8 90.2 3.2 4.3 4.8 College B 72.1 78.6 89.3 9.3 6.6 8.7 Two separate one-way ANOVA procedures are used to test whether the differences between the means in each of the two schools are statistically significant. Estimate which F ratio would be larger: the one resulting from analyzing the test scores obtained by the three groups at University A or the one resulting from paper, analyzing the test scores of the essay three groups at College B. Explain your answer. The F ratio resulting from analyzing the test scores of the three groups at College B will be larger because College B’s case presents an F ratio that is statistically significant and thus the null hypothesis should be rejected.

11.19. Each of the two figures below (Figure A and Figure B) depicts a set of 3 distributions. Two separate one-way ANOVA analyses are performed to research thesis paper format, test whether there are statistically significant differences between the creative writing websites like three means in research thesis format, each set and sensing thesis, two F ratios are computed. Estimate which of the two F ratios is likely to be higher and explain your answer. Figure A Figure B The general rule is: if F value is greater than critical value, difference between groups is research paper format, not statistically significant. If F value is less than critical value, then difference between groups is statistically significant. 11.20. Match the interaction shown in the following graph with one of the three F ratios (a, b, or c) that was calculated for essay, the interaction. Thesis Paper! Explain your answer. ANSWER: a. F=3.23 (p=.07) NOT statistically significant b. F=5.86 (p=.002) statistically significant c. F=2.90 (p=.08) NOT statistically significant 11.21.

In a study comparing means of 4 groups, the language investigation coursework F ratio was significant at the p.05 level. Thesis Paper! The 4 means are Mean 1=13.12; Mean 2=9.31; Mean 3=13.65; and Mean 4=11.34. Tukey’s post hoc comparison is used to test which means statistically differ from each other. Crime Essay! The obtained HSD value at the p=. 05 level is 3.74. Which means are statistically significantly different from each other? Explain. Mean 2 and thesis paper format, Mean 3 statistically differ from each other.

Since our F score is statistically significant, we compare sets of two various means at a time in order to decide where the poverty significance difference is format, situated. Essay About Earthquake! To do this, one usually runs a series of Tukey's post-hoc tests, which are like a number of t-tests. 11.22. A pilot-test marketing research study comparing two new models of widgets was conducted in research thesis, two companies (Company A and investigation, Company B). In each of the two companies, one manufacturing plant used one new widget and the other plant used the other new widget. At the end of the year, the employees using the new widgets in research paper, their jobs completed a questionnaire assessing their satisfaction with the widgets. Following is vs education essay, a table listing the mean scores of the two plants questionnaire scores for each of the two companies (those that used new widget 1 and those that used new widget 2). Study the data in the table. (Note: Do not attempt to compute the research paper F ratios or the exact level of significance in order to answer the questions below.) Company Means of Employees Using Widget 1 Means of short on brain drain, Employees Using Widget 2 Company A 55 53 Company B 50 48 a. Research! Are there differences in sensing, questionnaire scores as a result of the using the research thesis format two widgets?

Explain. Sensing! Yes, there are differences in thesis format, questionnaire scores as a result of the using the two widgets. The paired means show differences when they are compared on the one-to-one scale. b. Are there differences in questionnaire scores between the two companies? Explain. Yes, there are differences in questionnaire scores between the two countries. Varying psychological and social factors influence this difference between the sensing thesis countries. c. Graph the interaction. Is there an interaction effect? Explain. Chapter 12 CHI SQUARE Fill in the blanks: 12.1. Research Paper Format! In a chi square test, the observed frequencies are compared to the expected frequencies.

12.2. The null hypothesis for short essay on brain drain, the chi square test states that there is no statistically significant difference between the expected frequencies and the observed frequencies. 12.3. In order to use a chi square test, the data have to be in the form of random sample. 12.4. In order to create categories for a chi square test, observations that are measured on research paper format, an interval scale should first be divided into categories in short essay on brain, a raw frequency way.

12.5. The degrees of freedom (df) for a 3x4 chi square table are 6. 12.6. In a goodness of fit chi square test with 4 cells, the research paper format degrees of freedom (df) are 3. Circle the correct answer: 12.7. A chi square test is called a test of independence when there are two variables. 12.8.

The chi square value increases as the differences between the poverty vs education essay observed and research thesis, expected frequencies increase. 12.9. In a 2x2 chi square test the total number of frequencies in the first row should always be the same as the total number of frequencies in the second row. Elizabethan! For each of the research thesis paper following examples, choose which type of vs education essay, chi square test should be used: Goodness of fit test, or test of independence: 12.10. To test whether a four-sided spinning top has an equal probability of landing on any of its four sides the chi square test of independence should be used. 12.11. To test whether two variables are related to or are independent of each other the chi square test of independence should be used. 12.12. To test whether there are differences or similarities between men and women in the type of books (e.g., fiction, sci-fi) they read the chi square test of independence should be used.

12.13. Research! To test whether the number of right- and left-handed subjects in a given population is higher than the national proportions the chi square Goodness of fit test should be used. Websites! Answer/compute the following questions: 12.14. Format! A random sample of 100 men and 100 women were asked whether they would be willing to work as unpaid volunteers. The results indicate that 54% of the men and 64% of the women responded YES to this question, while 46% of the men and 36% of the women responded NO to the question. The chi square test was used to determine whether the men and women in the study differ in their willingness to work as unpaid volunteers. The obtained chi square value was 2.06 (%uF0632(obt)=2.06). The appropriate critical value at p=.05 is 3.841 (%uF0632crit (.05)=3.841). a. Elizabethan! Which chi square test was used to analyze the data and determine whether there are gender differences between the responses of the research men and women who participated in the survey?

Explain. Chi-square test of independence was used. Writing! In our case, we test whether men and women differ or not in thesis paper, their volunteering attitude, which is whether there is any dependence between being a man or a woman and being more open to working as a volunteer. Poverty Vs Education! b. Thesis Paper Format! What was the null hypothesis for the study? The null hypothesis states the proportion of the short drain population in the selected category. In our case, the null hypothesis was that men and women do significantly NOT differ in their willingness to work as unpaid volunteers. c. Was there a gender difference between the responses of the male and female participants? Explain. Thesis Paper! Because the obtained chi-square value is smaller than the critical value, we accept the null hypothesis: there is mibba, no significant difference between men and women’s willingness to work as unpaid volunteers.

12.15. Undergraduate students in research paper format, a large state university are required to take an remote introduction to psychology course. Three sections of this course are offered at the same time and are taught by three different instructors. The chi square test is research, used to determine if any of these sections has significantly more students, which may indicate that the instructor of that section is more popular than the crime punishment other two instructors. The enrollment figures for the three sections are presented in the following table. Research Format! The chi square value is 6.29 (%uF0632=6.29) significant at the p.05 level. INSTRUCTOR NUMBER OF STUDENTS ENROLLED Dr. Smith 114 Dr. Brown 128 Dr.

Johnson 91 a. Which chi square test should be used to determine whether any of the sections has a statistically significantly higher number of students? Explain. Chi-square test of independence should be used. This test examines whether the number of students in each class depends on how popular the instructor is. b. What are the expected frequencies? We calculate the expected values for each cell by multiplying the about earthquake row total times the column total and by dividing by the grand total. 114*3/333= 1.03 128*3/333= 1.15 91*3/333= 0.82 c. What are the degrees of research, freedom (df)? (df) = N-1 = 2 d. What are your conclusions? Explain. Since chi-square value is significant at p0.5, we reject the null hypothesis and thus, the poverty vs education essay instructor of one section is more popular than the other two. 12.16. Randomly selected groups of 120 men and 150 women are surveyed about their attitudes toward a new toothpaste that was recently introduced to the market.

One of the questions asks them whether they will or will not buy the new toothpaste. The respondents’ responses to this question are recorded in the following table. The data were analyzed using a chi square test. The obtained chi square value is 5.65, significant at the .02 level (p=.02). GROUP WILL BUY WILL NOT BUY Men 75 45 Women 72 78 a. Which chi square test should be used to analyze the paper data and answer the research questions? Explain. Chi-square test of independence was used in poverty vs education, order to test whether there was a ny dependence between gender and toothpaste buying habits. b. Is there a statistically significant difference in the responses of the men and women?

Explain. We reject the null hypothesis because the obtained chi square value is 5.65, significant at the p0.5 and thus, there is a statistically significant difference in the responses of the research thesis format men and women. 12.17 . In a recent national poll, people were asked the following question: In your opinion, how important is it for the Federal government to short drain, regulate retail gas prices? The responses of those who commute more than 20 miles each day were compared to the national responses. A chi square test was used to analyze the data in order to paper format, determine whether there is a difference in responses between those who commute more than 20 miles and the national responses. The results of the study are displayed in the following table. The analysis revealed a chi square value of 4.32, significant at p=.36. RESPONSE COMMUTE 20 MILES NATIONAL TOTALS Very Important 78 80 Fairly Important 13 15 Not Very Important 6 3 Not Important at All 2 1 Don't Know 1 1 a. Which chi square test was used to analyze the data? Explain.

Goodness of fit test should be used. This test shows if the observed frequencies are dissimilar to what we would expect to find. b. What was the null hypothesis? The null hypothesis was that there was NO significant difference in language investigation, responses between those who commute more than 20 miles and the national responses. c. What are the conclusions of the study? Explain. We reject the null hypothesis because the obtained chi square value is significant at the p0.5 and research thesis, thus, there is significant difference in responses between those who commute more than 20 miles and the national responses. 12.18. An advertising executive is interested in the color preferences among her target consumers. The advertiser hypothesizes that the coursework consumers would prefer certain colors to others. For the purpose of the study, only five primary colors are included: yellow, red, blue, green, and black. Paper! A group of about, 50 consumers are brought to a marketing research firm and are asked to select one ball from a box full of balls.

In the box there are 50 yellow balls, 50 red, 50 blue, 50 green, and 50 black. The colors of the balls chosen by the consumers are recorded and a chi square test is used to analyze the data and answer the advertiser’s research question. The obtained chi square value is 8.800 (%uF0632obt = 8.800) and the appropriate critical value is %uF0632crit (.05,4) = 9.488. Following are the research thesis colors chosen by the consumers: Color No. of Times the Color Was Chosen (Observed Frequencies) Yellow 6 Red 12 Blue 14 Green 4 Black 14 a. Which chi square test was used to remote, analyze the data? Explain.

Chi-square test of independence should be used. The researcher wants to test whether there is any direct relationship between people choosing different colors or whether such selection is random. b. Research Format! What are the expected frequencies? We calculate the expected values for each cell by multiplying the row total times the column total and by dividing by the grand total. Thus, 6*5/50= 0.6 12*5/50= 1.2 14*5/50= 1.16 4*5/50=0.4 14*5/50= 1.16 c. What are the poverty essay study’s conclusions? Explain. Because the thesis obtained chi-square value is smaller than the critical value, we accept the null hypothesis: there is short on brain drain, no real relation between colors and customers choosing them as some particular ones. Research Thesis Paper! 12.19. A study of 3000 women and men was conducted to explore whether there were gender and industry gaps in job satisfaction.

The study’s participants were asked to respond to the statement I'm happy with my current job by circling Yes or No. The study found that in service industries, 60% of the women and 67% of the men responded Yes. When the same statement was posed to employees in manufacturing industries, 29% of the women and 48% of the men responded Yes. To answer the research questions, two chi square tests were conducted. The first one compared the responses of women and men working in the service industry, and the second one compared the responses of women and men employed in the manufacturing industry. The results of the analyses are summarized in essay, the following table. Is there a difference in the responses of women and men? Explain. GROUP PERCENT RESPONDING YES χ2 p Service Women Men 60 67 0.30 .53 Manufacturing Women Men 29 48 4.69 .03 There is research thesis format, NO significant difference in responses of women and men in service industry because we accept the null hypothesis in this case: obtained chi-square value is less than the critical value and p0.5.

In the second case, observed frequencies are greater than expected frequencies There is a significant difference in responses of women and men in manufacturing industry because we reject the null hypothesis in this case: obtained chi-square value is greater than the remote critical value and p0.5. Unit 6 Chapter 13 RELIABILITY Fill in thesis format, the blanks: 13.1. When we use a reliable instrument over and over, we expect to essay japanese, get the research thesis paper same result each time we use that instrument. 13.2. The consistency of scores obtained for short drain, the same group of people upon repeated measures is an research indication of the instrument's reliability.

13.3. To assess the essay about japanese earthquake test-retest reliability of an instrument, the research thesis statistical test of difference between two means is used. 13.4. The two components that make up an observed score are the true score and an error score. 13.5. About Earthquake! One way to assess a test’s reliability is to compare two alternate forms of the test with each other. Paper! 13.6. The Spearman Brown Prophecy formula is used to calculate the reliability of a full-length test by first calculating the difference or time-length between the two split halves. 13.7. When a person has a score of 85 and the test has a standard error of estimate (SEM) of 5, it means that 68% of the time the person's true score is expected to be between the scores of 75 and 88.

Circle the correct answer: 13.8. Instruments measuring human behavior tend to be less reliable than those measuring physical characteristics. Vs Education! 13.9. The reliability of achievement tests is likely to be higher than that of tests measuring attitudes and opinions. Thesis Format! 13.10. The test's reliability is likely to increase when the about japanese test's error component is decreased. 13.11. One way to paper, increase the test's reliability is to increase the number of items in the test. 13.12. An instrument is administered twice to the same group of people and writing websites, the correlation between the two set of scores is research, used to assess the reliability of the test. The reliability would be higher when the time interval between the poverty vs education two testing sessions is research thesis, shorter.

13.13. The correlation between two split halves of a test is likely to short, be lower than the correlation between two alternate forms of the same test. 13.14. To assess the reliability of a test using internal consistency methods, the test is administered multiple (e.g. for test-rest) times. 13.15. To assess the inter-scorer reliability of an essay, the thesis format degree of short on brain, agreement between people who score the same essay is research thesis format, commonly used. Poverty Essay! 13.16. Research! The higher the reliability, the lower the standard error of measurement (SEM). 13.17. When a student takes a norm-referenced test, we can expect that the language student’s observed score would be within 50% and 75% SEM 68%/95% of the time 13.18. When the items on a test are too easy or too difficult, the test’s reliability is likely to decrease.

13.19. Teacher-made tests are likely to be more reliable than commercially produced tests. 13.20. The reliability of tests used for decisions about individual students should be higher than the format reliability of tests used for group decisions. Chapter 14 VALIDITY Circle the best answer: 14.1. Correlation may be used to assess the content validity of a test. a. face b. content c. criterion-related 14.2. A high correlation of creative websites like, a newly developed instrument with another well-established instrument measuring the same thing indicates a high concurrent validity. Thesis! a. content b. concurrent c. face 14.3. About! The type of validity that is most important for achievement tests is the construct validity. a. face b. content c. Thesis Paper Format! construct 14.4.

The type of validity that is most important for measuring psychological traits is content validity. Poverty Vs Education Essay! a. Research Format! construct b. content c. predictive Circle the correct answer: 14.5. Most tests are valid for a single purpose. 14.6. When there is a poor match between course content and a test that is used to assess students in the course, the test is likely to remote thesis, have a low content validity. 14.7.

Skills tests written by experienced trainers for their own companies tend to have higher content validity than commercial tests that are designed to be used nationally in a variety of classrooms. 14.8. Well-defined instructional objectives may help test writers create tests that have high construct validity. 14.9. Administering two instruments to the same group of people within a short time is done to establish the instrument’s concurrent validity. Format! Fill in the blanks: 14.10. In studies conducted to assess how well the elizabethan GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) predicts graduate school GPA (grade point average), the GMAT is considered the quantitative variable and the GPA is the qualitative variable.

14.11. To establish the concurrent validity of a newly-developed instrument, we can compare it with a well-established instrument which measures the paper same thing. 14.12. Correlating the scores from a newly-developed short version of a personality inventory with a similar full-length personality inventory may be used to establish the convergent validity of the short-version inventory. 14.13. When a test simply appears to creative websites mibba, measure what it is intended to measure, we conclude that the research test has a high curricular validity. 14.14. In assessing the instrument’s criterion-related validity, the relationship between the instrument and the criterion is indicated by the correlation coefficient. 14.15. When a test systematically discriminates against a group of short, test-takers, the test is considered invalid. Buy Correlation essay paper online.

Writer #8171 did excellent work on my research proposal. Not only did it contain every detail that I had requested be included. It also contained outstanding research findings. The perspective of the writer was quite unique, and I enjoyed that. I just had to let you know how happy I am. I highly recommend you give writer #8171 a raise! Ginger H., Ft. Worth, TX, USA.

My coursework was completed ahead of its given due date, which impressed me a lot. The originality of the topic impressed the committee, and its structure and organization impressed me. The committee approved the dissertation, but after having read it myself, I was not surprised. It was detailed, precise and thesis format, perfect! Thanks for everything.

Academic Proofreading -
Most Popular Types of Research Papers | Personal Writer

How to Structure Your Self Confidence Essay Correctly. There are different topics to choose from when it comes to writing academic papers. Some of them can be chosen by students, while others are assigned by thesis paper professors. If you are asked to craft an original and interesting self confidence essay , you should have a clear idea of what to write about. Essay About Japanese! Basically, confidence is the feeling that makes people think that they can do everything calmly and easily. This is when you have optimistic thoughts and research thesis paper format, are pleased with yourself while enjoying doing all things in your life.

If you think that writing your essay on self confidence is a real challenge, take into consideration the services offered by professional academic authors. Sensing Thesis! Our team of expert writers will be happy to help you with your writing a definition essay . Paper Format! Make sure that you develop and about earthquake, organize all ideas or arguments in a catchy and clear manner and take a few basic steps to make this process more manageable. Any academic paper must have a catchy introduction and research, a clear conclusion that hold its main body in place. Before you get started with your writing a descriptive essay , it ‘s advisable to get organized, so read the task assigned by your professor a few times, highlight the most important points, and pay attention to the verbs included. Make sure that you give answers to all questions when writing your quality and interesting self confidence essay . Focus on its following sections: The introduction. Remote Sensing! This part is thesis paper very important to any academic paper, and it serves a few key purposes.

First, it can help you capture readers ‘ interest and make them keep learning more about your essay. It ‘s possible to essay drain use different ways to achieve this goal, such as getting started with excellent quotes or funny anecdotes. Don ‘t forget to provide the targeted audience with solid stats, challenging questions, or startling facts to draw their attention at once. Second, make sure that you inform them about the main purpose of thesis paper format your self confidence essay , and that ‘s because its introduction should present readers personal approaches to the chosen topic and creative writing websites like, thesis statement (it ‘s the main idea of the research paper format whole paper that must be expressed in essay earthquake one brief and clear sentence). Third, you also need to inform readers how you ‘re going to structure the text. Research Paper! Once they read your introduction, they want to come up with a clear idea of how you will explore a particular topic in your essay about self confidence . The main body. Creative Like! It should consist of at paper least a few paragraphs, and be sure to discuss one idea in short drain each one to support your main argument.

This means that every paragraph you write must include a clear topic sentence that present its basic idea, and research thesis paper, this is what makes it different from any dissertation introduction . For example, your first paragraph should include the strongest idea or argument and solid examples to back up the chosen topic, and the last one should introduce the weakest points. Make sure that you include as much discussion and investigation coursework, explanation as you can to provide your clear idea of the main paragraph topic sentence. If you want to end up with a great self confidence essay , it ‘s advisable to avoid jumping from research thesis format one idea to another in the text. Keep in mind that a good and interesting academic paper needs smooth transitions between all paragraphs, and that ‘s why you should use the last sentence of each one to start the essay next one to show their relation. Besides, these transitions can be built into topic sentences or they can serve as the paper format concluding ones in your essay self confidence . Another helpful idea is to link words when introducing a new paragraph, and there are different examples that you can use. The conclusion. It ‘s the last paragraph of your creative paper, so this is what people read last and usually remember best. Remote! That ‘s why you need to ensure that it ‘s well-written, clear, logical, and interesting, or your self confidence essay will be ruined.

This is where your thoughts and research thesis paper format, arguments should be summarized and restate your main idea, and starting any new topic is a really bad idea. Avoid repeating examples and take into consideration a few helpful ways to end your thesis proposal Look for poverty vs education essay an effective method to leave readers with some sense of closure, and the simplest one is repeating the main points. Think about answering the main question stated in the introduction or using quotes to research thesis paper format sum everything up. A Few Notes before Submitting Your Essay on Confidence. Once your paper is finished, you need to read it to ensure that there are no mistakes. All essay sentences must support, reflect, and essay japanese earthquake, prove your thesis statement. Take into account a few important notes before you submit it: Don ‘t include any contractions and thesis, abbreviations. Elizabethan Punishment! Avoid first person pronouns because you need to make your arguments and statements more general.

Don ‘t describe any personal stories because they don ‘t belong to academic writing unless your professor has unique requirements. Stay away from thesis paper format a too casual language. Make sure that you don ‘t use any slang. Don ‘t start essay sentences with any conjunctions. Use linking words or phrases to create better coherence and essay on brain, logic in the text.

If you have no idea of how to follow these guidelines, contact our team of qualified academic authors who will teach you how to write a coursework . Their quality and reliable services are accessible around the clock and you can get the necessary guarantees and reasonable prices in addition to fast results. There are different topics to thesis format choose from when it comes to remote thesis writing academic papers. Thesis Paper Format! Some of them can be chosen by websites like mibba students, while others are assigned by professors. If you are asked to craft an original and research thesis, interesting self confidence essay , you should have a clear idea of what to write about. Basically, confidence is the feeling that makes people think that they can do everything calmly and easily. This is when you have optimistic thoughts and elizabethan crime essay, are pleased with yourself while enjoying doing all things in your life. If you think that writing your essay on self confidence is a real challenge, take into thesis paper format, consideration the services offered by professional academic authors. Our team of expert writers will be happy to vs education help you with your writing a definition essay . Make sure that you develop and organize all ideas or arguments in a catchy and clear manner and take a few basic steps to make this process more manageable.

Any academic paper must have a catchy introduction and a clear conclusion that hold its main body in place. Before you get started with your writing a descriptive essay , it ‘s advisable to thesis format get organized, so read the task assigned by your professor a few times, highlight the most important points, and poverty vs education, pay attention to the verbs included. Make sure that you give answers to all questions when writing your quality and interesting self confidence essay . Focus on its following sections: The introduction. This part is very important to research thesis paper format any academic paper, and it serves a few key purposes. First, it can help you capture readers ‘ interest and make them keep learning more about your essay. It ‘s possible to use different ways to crime punishment essay achieve this goal, such as getting started with excellent quotes or funny anecdotes. Don ‘t forget to provide the targeted audience with solid stats, challenging questions, or startling facts to draw their attention at once.

Second, make sure that you inform them about the main purpose of research paper your self confidence essay , and on brain, that ‘s because its introduction should present readers personal approaches to the chosen topic and thesis statement (it ‘s the main idea of the whole paper that must be expressed in one brief and clear sentence). Third, you also need to inform readers how you ‘re going to structure the text. Once they read your introduction, they want to come up with a clear idea of thesis paper how you will explore a particular topic in elizabethan essay your essay about self confidence . The main body. It should consist of at least a few paragraphs, and research thesis, be sure to discuss one idea in each one to language coursework support your main argument. This means that every paragraph you write must include a clear topic sentence that present its basic idea, and this is what makes it different from any dissertation introduction . For example, your first paragraph should include the strongest idea or argument and solid examples to thesis back up the chosen topic, and the last one should introduce the weakest points.

Make sure that you include as much discussion and explanation as you can to provide your clear idea of the main paragraph topic sentence. If you want to end up with a great self confidence essay , it ‘s advisable to avoid jumping from one idea to another in websites like the text. Keep in mind that a good and research paper format, interesting academic paper needs smooth transitions between all paragraphs, and essay about japanese earthquake, that ‘s why you should use the thesis last sentence of essay each one to start the research paper next one to show their relation. Elizabethan! Besides, these transitions can be built into topic sentences or they can serve as the concluding ones in paper format your essay self confidence . Essay On Brain Drain! Another helpful idea is to link words when introducing a new paragraph, and thesis paper, there are different examples that you can use. The conclusion. It ‘s the last paragraph of your creative paper, so this is what people read last and usually remember best.

That ‘s why you need to language investigation coursework ensure that it ‘s well-written, clear, logical, and interesting, or your self confidence essay will be ruined. This is thesis format where your thoughts and arguments should be summarized and creative writing websites, restate your main idea, and starting any new topic is a really bad idea. Avoid repeating examples and take into consideration a few helpful ways to end your thesis proposal Look for an effective method to leave readers with some sense of closure, and the simplest one is repeating the main points. Think about answering the main question stated in paper format the introduction or using quotes to essay sum everything up. A Few Notes before Submitting Your Essay on thesis format, Confidence. Once your paper is finished, you need to read it to ensure that there are no mistakes. Punishment Essay! All essay sentences must support, reflect, and prove your thesis statement. Take into account a few important notes before you submit it: Don ‘t include any contractions and thesis paper format, abbreviations. Avoid first person pronouns because you need to make your arguments and statements more general. Don ‘t describe any personal stories because they don ‘t belong to academic writing unless your professor has unique requirements.

Stay away from poverty essay a too casual language. Make sure that you don ‘t use any slang. Research Thesis Format! Don ‘t start essay sentences with any conjunctions. Language Investigation Coursework! Use linking words or phrases to research format create better coherence and logic in the text. If you have no idea of how to follow these guidelines, contact our team of qualified academic authors who will teach you how to write a coursework . Language! Their quality and reliable services are accessible around the clock and you can get the necessary guarantees and reasonable prices in addition to fast results.

There are different topics to choose from when it comes to writing academic papers. Some of them can be chosen by research students, while others are assigned by professors. If you are asked to remote craft an original and interesting self confidence essay , you should have a clear idea of paper format what to write about. Basically, confidence is the feeling that makes people think that they can do everything calmly and easily. This is when you have optimistic thoughts and drain, are pleased with yourself while enjoying doing all things in your life. If you think that writing your essay on self confidence is research paper a real challenge, take into crime, consideration the research thesis paper format services offered by professional academic authors. Our team of expert writers will be happy to help you with your writing a definition essay . Make sure that you develop and organize all ideas or arguments in a catchy and clear manner and take a few basic steps to make this process more manageable. Any academic paper must have a catchy introduction and a clear conclusion that hold its main body in place. Poverty Vs Education! Before you get started with your writing a descriptive essay , it ‘s advisable to get organized, so read the task assigned by your professor a few times, highlight the most important points, and format, pay attention to the verbs included.

Make sure that you give answers to language investigation coursework all questions when writing your quality and interesting self confidence essay . Focus on thesis paper, its following sections: The introduction. Thesis! This part is very important to any academic paper, and it serves a few key purposes. First, it can help you capture readers ‘ interest and make them keep learning more about your essay. It ‘s possible to use different ways to format achieve this goal, such as getting started with excellent quotes or funny anecdotes.

Don ‘t forget to essay about provide the targeted audience with solid stats, challenging questions, or startling facts to draw their attention at once. Second, make sure that you inform them about the main purpose of your self confidence essay , and that ‘s because its introduction should present readers personal approaches to the chosen topic and thesis statement (it ‘s the main idea of the whole paper that must be expressed in one brief and clear sentence). Third, you also need to research paper inform readers how you ‘re going to structure the text. Once they read your introduction, they want to come up with a clear idea of how you will explore a particular topic in your essay about thesis self confidence . The main body. Thesis! It should consist of at vs education least a few paragraphs, and be sure to discuss one idea in research paper each one to support your main argument. This means that every paragraph you write must include a clear topic sentence that present its basic idea, and this is what makes it different from writing websites like any dissertation introduction . For example, your first paragraph should include the strongest idea or argument and solid examples to back up the chosen topic, and the last one should introduce the weakest points. Make sure that you include as much discussion and explanation as you can to provide your clear idea of the main paragraph topic sentence. If you want to research thesis paper end up with a great self confidence essay , it ‘s advisable to avoid jumping from one idea to another in the text. Keep in mind that a good and interesting academic paper needs smooth transitions between all paragraphs, and that ‘s why you should use the last sentence of investigation coursework each one to start the next one to show their relation. Thesis! Besides, these transitions can be built into topic sentences or they can serve as the concluding ones in elizabethan crime your essay self confidence . Another helpful idea is to link words when introducing a new paragraph, and there are different examples that you can use. The conclusion.

It ‘s the research format last paragraph of your creative paper, so this is what people read last and usually remember best. Sensing! That ‘s why you need to research paper format ensure that it ‘s well-written, clear, logical, and interesting, or your self confidence essay will be ruined. This is where your thoughts and arguments should be summarized and restate your main idea, and starting any new topic is a really bad idea. Avoid repeating examples and on brain drain, take into consideration a few helpful ways to end your thesis proposal Look for format an effective method to leave readers with some sense of closure, and the simplest one is repeating the main points. Think about answering the main question stated in the introduction or using quotes to sum everything up. A Few Notes before Submitting Your Essay on Confidence. Once your paper is finished, you need to read it to ensure that there are no mistakes. All essay sentences must support, reflect, and prove your thesis statement. Take into essay, account a few important notes before you submit it: Don ‘t include any contractions and abbreviations.

Avoid first person pronouns because you need to research format make your arguments and statements more general. Don ‘t describe any personal stories because they don ‘t belong to investigation academic writing unless your professor has unique requirements. Stay away from a too casual language. Make sure that you don ‘t use any slang. Don ‘t start essay sentences with any conjunctions.

Use linking words or phrases to create better coherence and logic in the text. If you have no idea of how to format follow these guidelines, contact our team of qualified academic authors who will teach you how to write a coursework . Their quality and reliable services are accessible around the clock and japanese earthquake, you can get the necessary guarantees and reasonable prices in addition to fast results.